Its the last day of this organizing and decluttering challenge! I had a hard time deciding what was the most important thing to do for the last day.
In the spirit of eliminating items from our home and getting more organized I decided that today the challenge would be cleaning, decluttering, and organizing under all of the beds in our home.
That means I have 6 beds to do today! (We have a set of bunk beds for anyone counting!)
Here are some tips to help you with cleaning, decluttering, and organizing under the beds:
* Do one bed at a time!
* Have a few trash bags on hand to take care of the garbage and a laundry basket for dirty clothes.
* Sort items into 3 piles: to keep, toss, and put away somewhere else.
* If you find items that belong to someone else (such as library books), make a separate pile for those.
* After everything is out from under the bed, get the vacuum and do your cleaning in that area.
* When you have everything sorted, put away the things you want to keep. If you are storing items back under the bed, do you need containers to put them in?
* Next, put away the rest of the items that belong somewhere else.
* Throw away the trash!
* Move to the next bed and repeat!
Do your beds get messy underneath them?
(Have you missed the previous challenges? Don’t worry you can jump in right where we are in the series and go back later if you want to catch up or just finish out what we’re working on with us! I’m so happy that you are joining us in organizing and decluttering your home!)
Day 3o Update: Day 30: Day 29 Update: Day 29: Day 28 Update: Day 28: Day 27 Update: Day 27: Day 26 Update: Day 26: Day 25 Update: Day 25: Day 24 Update: Day 24: Day 23 Update: Day 23: Day 22 Update: Day 22: Day 21 Update: Day 21: Day 20 Update: Day 20: Day 19 Update: Day 19: Day 18 Update: Day 18: Day 17 Update: Day 17: Day 16 Update: Day 16: Day 15 Update: Day 15: Day 14 Update: Day 14: Day 13 Update: Day 13: Day 12 Update: Day 12: Day 11 Update: Day 11: Day 10 Update: Day 10: Day 9 Update: Day 9: Day 8 Update: Day 8: Day 7 Update: Day 7: Day 6 Update: Day 6: Day 5 Update: Day 5: Day 4 Update: Day 4: Day 3 Update: Day 3: Day 2 Update: Day 2: Day 1 Update