Ahhh! Good morning! I just realized it was Wednesday. When the kids have Monday off it totally throws my week into dysfunction! Ha ha! I apologize if you got the email from mail chimp that took you to last week’s link up. this week’s is going up a little late but a few hours late is better than none at all. (At least that’s what I’m going with today! A little grace does )
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We had a nice day with family and friends. Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers for our daughter with her wisdom teeth. She made it back to school yesterday and is healing. Her stitches still haven’t dissolved so she’s taking it easy for a few more days but all in all she had a relatively easy wisdom teeth pulling experience. (Thank goodness she loves macaroni and cheese!)
I’m always thankful for that God puts the right people in your life at the right time. We will have quite a few changes coming the next few months with a few people we love moving away, the new baby this summer, and every day life. It’s such a relief to know that God is with us and loves us through it all!
Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining in the party!
I hope you are all having a great week! I am excited to tell you that we have a feature this week! (See what happens when my husband is out in the fields until after 11 P.M. and I’m up waiting for him to get home lol!)
This week I’m featuring 2 bloggers, Susan and Gretchen. Both had the most popular posts of the week so it’s only fair to feature both! Susan’s post Gethsemane and Gretchen’s post 5 Ways to Respond to Criticism Without Being a People-Pleaser are both great! If you missed them last week be sure to check them out!
Here is this week’s link-up!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the *NEW* 2017 rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. I will from time to time feature you here on the blog or on my social media channels. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
By being a regular link up participant you are invited to pin to my Pinterest board Women With Intention Wednesdays. I have ~3,000 followers and this will be great exposure for you. You will need to follow me on Pinterest, email me at email@example.com with your Pinterest information (name and email address). After I have verified you as a regular contributor here in this community I will add you and you may add your content that is appropriate to my readers and followers. I reserve the right to remove you if I find your content unacceptable without any notice to you. Please also only pin each of your posts once!
- I’d love for you to share this link-up with other bloggers. This isn’t mandatory but if you like it here, please share with your friends!
Community Building Question: The weather has finally been what I would call nice warm Spring weather for a few days (around 70+ degrees) so I’ve spent more time outside and enjoying it. What is one of your favorite outdoor activities for warm weather?
I’ve spent about 10 hours in the last week between kids’ baseball/softball practices and I greatly enjoy them when it’s nice out. (Not so much when it’s chilly!) I also mowed for the first time last weekend and just getting a few hours of fresh air was heavenly! How about you?