Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining in the party!
I hope you are all having a great week! I am excited to tell you that we have a feature this week! (See what happens when my husband is out in the fields until after 11 P.M. and I’m up waiting for him to get home lol!)
Keri is my featured blogger this week! She submitted the post Home Organization 101. Keri has been a very loyal contributor her for a long time so congrats Keri and thank you for being faithful to WWIW!
Here is this week’s link-up!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the *NEW* 2017 rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. I will from time to time feature you here on the blog or on my social media channels. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
By being a regular link up participant you are invited to pin to my Pinterest board Women With Intention Wednesdays. I have ~3,000 followers and this will be great exposure for you. You will need to follow me on Pinterest, email me at email@example.com with your Pinterest information (name and email address). After I have verified you as a regular contributor here in this community I will add you and you may add your content that is appropriate to my readers and followers. I reserve the right to remove you if I find your content unacceptable without any notice to you. Please also only pin each of your posts once!
- I’d love for you to share this link-up with other bloggers. This isn’t mandatory but if you like it here, please share with your friends!
[inlinkz_linkup id=709230 mode=1]
Community Building Question: My oldest daughter is having all 4 of her wisdom teeth pulled today. I had to have mine out not long after she was born. 2 questions for you: Have you had your wisdom teeth pulled AND the dentist…love going or hate it? 🙂
I had some not great experiences with the dentist as a child so I still dread going although I have a dentist now that is really, really good (which is good for me because I have bad teeth)! Now my husband on the other hand, has only had one cavity in his entire life so he has no anxiety about the dentist at all! Your turn! (And please have a very happy Easter this weekend!)
Ifeoma Samuel says
Thankful for the late runs then 😉
Thanks for featuring Keri’s post today.
The Easter is upon us. I hope you are ready?
I thought I would see you Easter post up today. I may have to visit later in the week then.
God Bless and have an awesome Easter weekend
Susan Shipe says
Wisdom teeth? Mine are out. I wore braces for years as a child so the dentist? Not so bad for me. I need to make an appointment – thanks for reminding me. Have a blessed Resurrection celebration and I hope your girl goes through with it well and fast!
Wisdom teeth? I have had 3 removed, all at different times. My 4th has never come through, though the dentist says that X-rays show it’s there. Dentist for me? Not my favorite place to go, though I don’t have problems with me my teeth. I’ve only had 2 cavities in my life, but I still don’t enjoy being told to open my mouth wider every time I go to have my teeth cleaned.
Heather Hart says
Thanks for sharing Keri’s post. I missed that one last week and home organization definitely isn’t my strong suit.
Heather Hart says
I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled several years ago. So thankful I had it done. For me, going to the dentist depends entirely on the dentist. I’ve had dentists I love, and dentists I hate. Never had any issues as a child, but I have had issues as an adult.
Michele Morin says
I only just barely remember having my own wisdom teeth out, but two of my boys have had theirs done and #3 is scheduled for June. The thing with boys is finding FOOD that will fill them up but is soft enough to eat without chewing. Fortunately, boy #1 liked yogurt and cottage cheese. Boy #2 was so miserable that he didn’t care if he ate or not. Boy #3 is a bottomless pit, so I should be buying stock in Dannon and Yoplait right now to prepare myself.
Lisa notes says
I have had my wisdom teeth extracted, and I don’t mind going to the dentist. I’ve been going every 6 months my whole life. 🙂 My dentist and his staff also happen to be personal friends that I grew up going to church with, so I’m sure that helps me not dread it. Praying all has gone well with your daughter today!
Maree Dee says
Yes, I have had my wisdom teeth pulled. Be sure she take her antibiotics. I didn’t think I needed them because I was doing so well. MISTAKE!
I do not like going to the dentist. I leave with such a neck ache from tensing up.
I refuse to let the dentist pull my wisdom teeth! I pray all goes well with your daughter and her experience. Blessings on your Easter, Jenny!
Donna Reidland says
Thanks for hosting, Jenny. Happy Easter!