Happy Monday! As I’m looking ahead to this week, we have a lot going on.
Today alone, Nora had vision therapy, we met my Aunt for a too brief visit, and tonight the kids have their ball association barbeque and pictures for t-ball and softball.
My family has a lot this week and my kids need more mom time than normal so I’m keeping my goals as simple as possible! Jason is preparing to start planting our crops so he has been in the fields late into the night. With all of that, it’s a week I need to be intentionally present for my family and less present on the blog or doing homemaking tasks that aren’t priorities!
Here are my goals for this week!
- Celebrate Jason’s birthday and our anniversary! (I’m done shopping and the gifts are wrapped. That’s success!) With Jason being in the field chances are we’ll be having a “fancy” anniversary dinner inside the cab of a tractor. 🙂
- Spend a day taking care of David after he gets tubes in his ears. Last time he was a ball of happy fire afterwards so I’m hoping we can play some games, read some books and have a fun afternoon complete with baking cookies.
- Complete 5 days of vision therapy with Nora. We had our first visit back today since starting therapy and her therapist was very happy with how hard she has worked. I was very proud of her and I bet she meets her first goal when we go back in 2 weeks. She has already decided that when she meets her goal she wants a new stuffed kitty so it looks like I’ll be taking her shopping soon!
- Take a few meals to my friend to share with her family. Her mom has been battling cancer for a long time and I’d like her family to be able to have quality time without cooking. (What’s your favorite meal to take to friends?)
- Prepare for a No-Spend Challenge in May (I’m going to be doing one for myself May 3-17 if you want to follow along!) and for summer vacation (my kids only have 14 school days left)!
Those are my goals for this week! What is one goal you are working on?
If you need help setting goals, check out these posts on helping you get started:
What are your goals for the week? I’d love to cheer you on in your journey!!
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!