I can’t believe it’s Monday!
This is a big week! My kids start school, I’m getting ready for a garage sale, and I have Colorado peaches that I really need to can! (Either that or I’m going to be trying a whole lot of peach recipes!)
What do you have happening this week?
Each week I list out my 5 favorite things from the last week as well as my goals for the upcoming week. Did you have anything great happen last week?
Here are my 5 Things I Love from last week:
**Some of the links in this post are my referral links. When you order a product through this link it may result in a small commission, which helps me pay the cost of running this site, but does not add any additional cost to you. Thank you for your support of my site and for supporting my family! You can read my disclosure policy here.
1. I finally found a table to set my antique farm sink on. I have looked for something for that sink for about 6 months so I was thrilled to not only find something that I really like and fits, but also was in the price range. I’m excited to see how it looks in our laundry room!
2. Method All Purpose Cleaner Limited Edition, Sunset Beach. My mother-in-law bought this at Target and I love the smell! I like changing up what I use to clean with and always appreciate seasonal smells! We’re hanging onto summer by a thread…the kids start school on Thursday so I’m cherishing what’s left!
3. Maddie and I went up to the house and wrote our Bible verses we chose for the rooms on the boards. It took us 2 hours to finish, but I love having God’s word throughout the house already. In hindsight, we should have written these before they insulated the house last Friday… wider boards work better than narrow ones and a Sharpie would have been better than my pen but considering drywall will be covering it all it doesn’t really matter…the Word is there!
4. I’m so proud of my Nora! We have worked so hard and last week we had our 2nd follow-up evaluation. The doctors think she might “graduate” out of therapy early! I don’t want to get our hopes up but just that she’s doing such a great job and working so hard is definitely a reason to make this momma proud and happy! Vision therapy is a lot of work and she always has a great attitude about it.
5. I bought Maddie this Let Your Smile Change the World notebook and these Sadie Robertson Live Original, Be Kind, Fashion Folders as a surprise for school this year. Maddie loves Duck Dynasty and I thought these were pretty notebooks and folders. She loved them! It’s always a good day when you can happily surprise your almost 7th grader!
What did you love last week?
This Week’s Goals:
If you need help setting goals, check out these posts on helping you get started:
What are your goals for the week? I’d love to cheer you on in your journey!!
New this week! Would you like to link up your own 5 Favorite Things or your goals?
I included the link up button below so you can share your favorites and goals with us!
[inlinkz_linkup id=553252 mode=1]
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!