Good morning! We had a super fun day yesterday! Maddie had her second junior high track meet, after that I took the 4 younger kids to their first high school soccer game and out for supper. Jason is busy in the fields so we spent a fun afternoon doing things we normally don’t do!
I don’t know about you but when I have a lot going on and I feel like procrastinating it’s very easy to distract myself with activities and household tasks.
I have 4 projects right now that are important and will help me on my path to accomplishing my goals. However, there is a lot of work involved and it’s overwhelming.
If you are like me, have you ever noticed that getting started is the hardest part of a project? I’m all for the planning stage but when it comes to execution, the doing and completing of the project, procrastination sets in.
My challenge for you all today is to make 3 mini-goals that you can finish by the end of the week and let me know at least one of them at the end of this post (they don’t have to be complicated, making a phone call can get you started on your goals)! I’d love to cheer you on!
Here are mine:
- Cut out 10 things for my vision board. As part of my creativity and inspiration challenge one of my mini-challenges is to create a vision board. I keep putting it off so this is step one!
- Contact 2 people that I’d love to be mentored by. I am going to do this by email. Both I have personal connections with so email will be fine and I’m hoping to schedule a coffee date with both soon!
- Clean the living room floor! (My kids have dumped their sports supplies and equipment out of their bags and it’s driving me crazy.)
By breaking down our ideas into small steps, we can do this! I love this community and I’m here to cheer for you!
Hi ladies! Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Welcome to a new week of Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured blogger as well as the most popular post. I will only feature you and the most popular posts if you have followed the rules (otherwise I’ll move on to the next most popular post). All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
I’d love for you to add a button to help spread the word about Women With Intention Wednesdays (thank you)!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab this button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=624527 mode=1]
Community Building Question: What is one small step you can take by the end of the week to move you closer to a goal?
I’m going to grab a magazine and start ripping out some ideas for my vision board! I can’t wait to hear your ideas!
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!