Saving money is important whether you are a family of 1 or 13! Today I’m going to share with you my favorite new app, Checkout 51. This app is very similar to Ibotta but in my opinion, a little easier to use (and has more offers that are appealing to my family! This week I saved on orange juice, apples, and bacon. Other offers I’ve saved on are milk and Ritz Bits Crackers.)
Here’s how Checkout 51 works:
- Browse your Checkout 51 offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- Checkout 51 confirms your purchase and credits your account.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they will mail you a check.
- Note: you don’t have to use a smart phone for using Checkout 51 but there are more offers available if you do!
If you are using the mobile app, they have a nice guide to using Checkout 51 or you can skip to tips on photo-taking!
Here are some extra tips:
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must upload your receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- We can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. We currently support the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Receipts submitted must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
Have you tried Checkout 51? If you haven’t, I strongly suggest out of all the apps I’ve mentioned to give this one a try! In three weeks, I have accumulated $7.25 which was only buying items I had already on my list! A few of these items I was also able to use a manufacturer’s coupon on as well making them a very good deal!
**The links in this post are my referral links. You can read my disclosure policy here.