Having a meal plan last week really helped keep me on track…until Jason had a craving for pizza and ordered it! 🙂 Oh well, most of the days we stuck to the plan and it did help not only save money but also kept me organized and I didn’t have to ask anyone what they wanted to eat.
This week we have quite a few evening commitments where someone will either be gone after school or later on that evening so I wanted meals I could put in the crock pot and let them be, instead of rushing around trying to get a meal on the table. There’s nothing worse than food that should have been eaten 2 hours ago or having a house full of hungry kids and the meal won’t be ready for an hour. Meal plans really do help!
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Scrambled Eggs
- French Toast Sticks
- Cinnamon Toast
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Oatmeal
- Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo, Salad, Cornbread
- Hamburgers, Applesauce, & Green Beans
- Pizza, Corn, Apple Slices
- Beef Kabobs, Grilled Veggies, Fruit
- Roast Beef Sandwiches, Salad, Oranges
- Out With Family
- Creamy Potato Soup, Cornbread, Salad
- Tuna Noodle Casserole, Broccoli, Dinner Rolls
- Creamy Mushroom Cube Steaks With Red Potatoes, Green Beans,
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Grilled Roast, Garlic Potatoes, Salad, & Cheesecake
- Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli With Cheese
- Out With Family
- Raisin Toast
- Cheese & Crackers
- Trail Mix
- Blonde Brownies
What’s on your meal plan this week?
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!
*Linked Up At I’m An Organizing Junkie