Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Wow! What a great week of posts you all shared last week! Thank you! You are all so inspiring. Watch my social media this week as I will be continuing to share your work! 🙂
This week I’m featuring Laura of Godward With Laura and her post The Day I Wanted To Walk Out Of Church.
I’m also featuring Joanne of Days & Thoughts with her post Small But Large
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just keep them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! I’ve had a few bloggers email me who haven’t had any clicks and there were more last week than any before. Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
[inlinkz_linkup id=518396 mode=1]
Community building question of the week: What is one area of homemaking that you are struggling with?
Right now my biggest struggle is getting my work done in between meetings, helping Jason, and running kids!
Thank you for hosting! Great to “meet you! ” : )
My homemaking struggle this week is teaching the newly adopted dog to ask to go outside and potty, haha. He is housebroken and is ashamed to ever make a mess, but he isn’t very clear about asking!!
Kristy Omelianuk says
I am struggling with balancing my ‘To Do’ list with spending quality time with my new baby. I need to get off of the computer and outside more!
I think this is the first time I link up here! Thanks for hosting and sharing! Now following and reading!
Tayrina from TGAWrites
Thanks for hosting! I’m a single mom (my ex left while I was pregnant), and I feel I do pretty well all around (I run a home-based daycare so I can stay home full-time and homeschool), but we don’t have any closets/storage in our home so my basement can get out of hand, which is a shame because I have a trampoline and fun things for the kids down there. Week after week, same problem area…
K. Lee Banks says
Managing clutter – or I should say, DE-cluttering! Seems like it has been a lifelong battle – always more “stuff” than house to keep it all in! It’s especially obvious to me looking at pictures – and there always seems to be that embarrassing clutter in the background! 🙁
Nikki Frank-Hamilton says
Thanks for hosing, as always I find the best links. When you stated to read the one before mine, it was not one that I would have chosen, but I think that it was a post meant for me to read. xo Thanks for leading me to it!
Maria Hass says
Thanks for the Link Up! I’m struggling with a clean house, clean children, and my own personal errands. I feel like I can’t do it all!
Thank you for hosting. This is my first time here. My struggle this week is finally working on my picture collage for my hallway. I’ve keep putting it off.
I bet it will be beautiful when it’s finished! 🙂
Thank you, Jenny.
Doing it all, when I don’t feel like I have time! Have to remember to prioritize!
Victoria @SimplifiedLife.net says
Thank you for hosting another great link up!
My biggest struggle is in every single area right now – simply because we are moving 🙂 That throws all sorts of crazy into the mix. But I’m working to give myself (and everyone else in the family) grace for these days of moving – knowing that order will come at some point.