Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Last week we had the most link ups yet at Women With Intention Wednesdays! I am so thankful for each of you who take time to visit and link up your great work! You guys inspire me each week! 🙂
This week I’m featuring Terri of Darling Downs Diaries with her great post on giving called Just Do It! Terri also shared another post that was also really special for those of you with a heart for adoption called God Chose Me And You.
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just keep them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! I’ve had a few bloggers email me who haven’t had any clicks and there were more last week than any before. Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
[inlinkz_linkup id=514116 mode=1]
Community building question of the week: With Spring comes warmer weather. What is one thing you enjoy doing when the weather warms up?
I love being able to go outside without a jacket and enjoying nature! I love picking flowers out of my garden and watching the kids play t-ball, softball, and baseball!
When the weather warms up, I love taking my children for a walk and playing with them outside.
Fresh air is such a good thing 🙂
Terri Presser says
Thank you so much for the feature of my posts. I am so blessed by it and really thrilled, thank you. Thank you for hosting this link up each week. Have a great week. Blessings
You are so welcome! Thanks for linking up each week! 🙂
One thing?? Impossible. 🙂
Just being outside is so wonderful that it’s ALL my favorite. If I had to list one thing it might be taking walks. When my husband gets home from work, it’s great to put the girls in the stroller and take a walk. It’s a great time to connect with him, while we also get a little fresh air and exercise!
Michelle Westbrook | Happy Wife, Happy Life says
I had a difficult time choosing one thing also! After months of being couped up inside – just getting outside is awesome 🙂
I like that, too! The kids always find interesting things that I’ve missed! 🙂
Just found your link up party. Thank you for hosting. Looking forward to reading some great blogs here today.
Michelle Westbrook | Happy Wife, Happy Life says
I love exploring in the woods with my dog, Lily. Sometimes we follow hiking trails. Sometimes we get more adventurous! I also love to just sit in the sunshine and soak it up. That warm light on my face makes me happy 🙂
Purging! Getting rid of all of the clutter and opening up the windows to let freshness in!
I have been working on this, too! It feels great to get rid of stuff! 🙂
Adrienne Jones says
I love fires. They are so peaceful and comforting to watch the flames. It’s my favorite part of spring.
I like them too but my allergies hate them! I always feel terrible the next day which is such a bummer! Enjoy them for me! 🙂
Nikki Frank-Hamilton says
Thanks so much for hosting I love your link up. Great blog posts and bloggers! I cannot believe that an entire week has passed since the last one! Whew! Time is moving too quickly. Have a great week!
Thanks for linking up, Nikki! I know, it goes so fast! 🙂
Playing outside with my kids, dog and husband after school is our favorite!
Jeannie Pallett says
This is our last spring in the North country where spring is slow to come. The longer days of sunshine are a balm after a long snowy winter and this year our excitement is high as we prepare our home for sale and us for our move! This spring we are looking ahead and giving praise and thanks to God for the fulfillment of His promises, and the way He has worked so miraculously in our lives to bring us to this point we are at!
I love getting out and going for walks with my kids!