Good morning! Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining in the party!
My family has been under a lot of stress the last month and I’m asking for some extra prayers this week. I appreciate all of you so much! ❤
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the *NEW* 2017 rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. I will from time to time feature you here on the blog or on my social media channels. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
By being a regular link up participant you are invited to pin to my Pinterest board Women With Intention Wednesdays. I have ~3,000 followers and this will be great exposure for you. You will need to follow me on Pinterest, email me at email@example.com with your Pinterest information (name and email address). After I have verified you as a regular contributor here in this community I will add you and you may add your content that is appropriate to my readers and followers. I reserve the right to remove you if I find your content unacceptable without any notice to you.
- I’d love for you to share this link-up with other bloggers. This isn’t mandatory but if you like it here, please share with your friends!
[inlinkz_linkup id=698880 mode=1]
Community Building Question: What is a task that you wish someone would do for you?
I would love to have someone do the cooking for me! But I’d be willing to bake for someone else. 😊
Michele Morin says
Routine cleaning. It always gets ahead of me!
Elizabeth @ Guilty Chocoholic Mama says
Well, I’d LOVE to have someone clean out my daughters’ craft closet for me! Do you suppose I could find someone to barter with: craft clean-out for chocolate-chip cookies? 😉 Praying for your family, Jenny…the stress of this world is so burdensome sometimes (okay, many times). Thank you for hosting in the midst of the stress!
Brooke Grangard says
Cleaning! I wish I had someone to do that. (And praying extra grace for your family in this time.)
Angela @ Setting My Intention says
I would love someone to clean my bathrooms top to bottom on a regular basis! With 4 males and me, the toilets get pretty gross, pretty quick!
For just one week I wish someone would keep my house clean!
Saying a prayer for you and your family. God bless and thanks for hosting this link-up. I appreciate being able to share my blog posts here. I’ll try to visit 2 others this week! : )
Lisa notes says
Praying for you!
I wish someone would cook all my meals for me. 🙂
Similar to Elizabeth above, I would love to have some clean my craft room! Despite my best efforts, I always seem to be drowning in half-dried glue gun sticks and dried-up sharpies.
Jenny, I pray that the Lord’s Spirit would descend upon you and your family during these difficult days. I pray that, despite these trying times, you would all feel the love and peace of our God.
Putting away the clean clothes…please 🙂
Donna Reidland says
Praying for you and your family, my sweet sister!
As for a task I’d like someone else to do … bill paying and paperwork! Ugh!
Thanks for hosting. Have a blessed rest of the week.