Now that I’ve turned the calendar to December and we have snow on the ground, I’m ready to celebrate the Christmas season! One Christmas tradition our family enjoys is cozying up in blankets and watching a Christmas movie together.
We are very fortunate to have a library that has a lot of Christmas movies but many of these we own because the kids have checked them out over and over again! Here is the ultimate list of awe I listed my favorite first, I’d love to know which is your favorite!
Wow! That was a list. Which is your favorite Christmas movie?
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
It’s December! 2015 will soon be unwinding and it will be time for new resolutions and goals. I don’t know about you but I’m embracing this December, hoping it goes slowly and that I can really enjoy the spirit of the Christmas season.
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
Loading InLinkz ...
Community building questions of the week: Are you done Christmas shopping? Who is the hardest person to shop for on your list?
I am close but not done yet! My dad is the hardest on my list, and he is one of the last ones that I need to shop for!