Have you ever noticed that the hardest part of starting new habits (besides getting motivated to start the habit) is actually tracking habits?
Whether you’ve wanted to try to track your exercise routine, Bible reading, your water intake, a 21 day fix, or Whole 30 diet you have to actually have a way to track those habits!
Guess what? I have an easy way for you to eliminate that problem! Meet my favorite method of tracking habits!
Last week I told you about my new love of bullet journals! These 2 habit tracking pages are one of the reasons why!
Tracking habits with a bullet journal has many advantages over using a traditional planner.
- You can easily flip to your habit tracking chart and have a quick, at a glance overview of your progress!
- You can track anything you want to track and it’s easy! (I’m horrible at remembering to take my supplements. This helps me remember!)
- You have the additional pages to add the tracker into your bullet journal.
What would you track? I will have several posts in the next few weeks with exact pages from my journal. I want to break it up into bite sized pieces for you! It’s been very fun to be able to plan creatively and functionally and I can’t wait to share the pages of my bullet journal!
Hi ladies! Welcome to week 62 of Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Welcome to a new week of Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Last week we had 93 great posts! Thank you for sharing your work! I enjoy your posts so much!
Unfortunately the top 3 posts didn’t click on their neighbors posts so there is no feature this week. (Big thank you to those who did!)
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured blogger as well as the most popular post. I will only feature you and the most popular posts if you have followed the rules (otherwise I’ll move on to the next most popular post). All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
I’d love for you to add a button to help spread the word about Women With Intention Wednesdays (thank you)!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab this button!
Community Building Question: Thank you for faithfully linking up each week! For fun, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a respiratory therapist!
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!