Are you ready for a new month and a new self-care calendar? Here is my free March 2017 Self-Care Calendar to help you focus on yourself for just a few minutes each day. You deserve it! Whether it’s your finances, time management, or health this calendar will help you focus on your self-care this month.
You can find all of my self-care calendars here!
This month you can expect for find some fun challenges as well as a few other areas to think about. Each of these were created to help you live your best life. I hope you enjoy this free resource and share with other women that you know because self-care is so important to all of us.
Once again, here’s the link for March 2017 Self-Care Calendar.
Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining in the party!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the *NEW* 2017 rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. I will from time to time feature you here on the blog or on my social media channels. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
By being a regular link up participant you are invited to pin to my Pinterest board Women With Intention Wednesdays. I have ~3,000 followers and this will be great exposure for you. You will need to follow me on Pinterest, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pinterest information (name and email address). After I have verified you as a regular contributor here in this community I will add you and you may add your content that is appropriate to my readers and followers. I reserve the right to remove you if I find your content unacceptable without any notice to you. Please also only pin each of your posts once!
- I’d love for you to share this link-up with other bloggers. This isn’t mandatory but if you like it here, please share with your friends!
[inlinkz_linkup id=700575 mode=1]
Community Building Question: Today is the first day of Lent. Are you doing anything to celebrate this year? I found a calendar with 40 Lenten activities that families can work through together that we will be doing. I’m also focusing on compassion for others for the next 40 days. How about you?
We’ve started Lent with a very simple Ash Wednesday service at home, and my husband and I are giving up sugar. As well as helping us focus on prayer, I hope it will get us on track with healthy eating habits!
Michele Morin says
I’m trusting to be more mindful of Jesus’ sacrifice during these days, and more focused on relationship – with God and with my family, which means LESS focus on me and on tasks.
I’m reading through Lee Strobel’s A Case for Christ for Lent. While it’s not a “typical” book you’d read, I’m finding it very encouraging for my faith. God is amazing. 🙂
Focusing on compassion for the next 40 days sounds great, Jenny! I’m doing the Lenten study by #sacredholidays. It’s an 8-week focus on Jesus during His final days. Have a blessed week!
For the last few years I attempted to take on something during lent instead of giving something up, which is what we always did in my family. But, this year I am desperate need of a break from social media. So I am taking an indefinite break from certain platforms and going to spend that (usually wasted) time on my inner self. I have been neglecting it for way too long.
Love it, Michelle! ❤
Heather Hart says
We don’t celebrate Lent, but I love hearing from those who do!
I’m taking time to read the daily Mass readings each day. It’s a great way to structure my time with the Word. I’m also being more intentional about my sweets intake aka no more mindlessly inhaling Reese’s Pieces when I’m having Writer’s Block.
Susan Shipe says
Lent 2017. I just published my 9th book, 40 Days of Lent – the people, places, and events of the Passion. So, that’s what I did in January to prepare for Lent. And, I just ordered Liz Higgs book “The Women of Easter” and the Lord impressed upon me He wanted me praying on my knees every day. He said He’d take care of my bad right knee if I was obedient! So here we go!!!
Hi Jenny, love your compassion focus. I’m going to focus on teaching my kids the Easter narratives 🙂
Donna Reidland says
With my mom moving in with us and trying to get her settled, I’m afraid I haven’t been as focused as I should. Thanks for the reminder of how important it is to focus on the true meaning of the Easter season. Thanks for hosting. Have a great rest of the week.
That’s a lot going on, Donna! Prayers for an easy transition!