When was the last time you let yourself be free to do something you love?
After taking care of your responsibilities with family, friends, and your job, are you too tired to do anything for yourself?
Guess what? You deserve to do things you love and things that better your life! And it doesn’t have to take hours to make progress!
In less than 30 minutes, you can focus on your own self-care needs with the FREE July 2016 Self-Care Calendar!
It’s time to stop feeling guilty knowing you need to work on your finances, health, homemaking and goals!
These mini challenges are FREE for you! If you find one that doesn’t fit your needs, skip it and do something you enjoy or a small project that would feel good to have accomplished!
Here’s why you need the July 2016 Self-Care Calendar!
When was the last time you:
- Sat down and worked to better your financial life?
- Bought yourself something you love?
- Went for a job and enjoyed the scenery?
- Crossed a goal off your list?
My goal is to help you all live a productive, happy life!
Sometimes that means taking a break from your daily grind and chores and focusing on yourself! The Self-Care Calendar has just what you need to recharge, light your creative fire, and feel more balanced again! Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Balancing schedules, work, and on-the-go activities leaves little time for fun, let alone on self-care.
But there is a silver lining! Self-care doesn’t have to take a long time!
The June 2016 Self-Care Calendar will give you 30 challenges (most under 15-30 minutes) to help you put yourself first!
The best part is the July 2016 Self-Care Calendar is FREE! (All I ask is that you share it around with other women that need some self-care in their lives, too!)
All you need to do is download and print! Stick the self-care calendar in your planner, inside your car if you do these on your lunch break, on the bathroom mirror, refrigerator, or wherever you see it regularly! (Setting a phone alarm each day for the same time also really helps remind me to do my challenge!)
Are you ready to refresh your life and do things that help take care of yourself? Click the link to download your free July 2016 Self-Care Calendar! (This link takes you to each month’s self-care calendar)!
Do you know other women who put their passions on hold and could really benefit from this awesome resource? Please share the calendar with them (the share buttons are below this post)! They’ll be thankful you did!
Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining in the party!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Welcome to a new week of Women With Intention! Unfortunately last week’s most popular post didn’t follow the rules so this week there will be no feature. Please follow the rules! 🙂
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured blogger and possibly another post such as the most popular post. I will only feature you and the most popular posts if you have followed the rules (otherwise I’ll move on to the next most popular post). All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
I’d love for you to add a button to help spread the word about Women With Intention Wednesdays (thank you)!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab this button!
They vote for twist because that’s what 8 year olds do! I vote for chocolate! 🙂
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!