When was the last time you took 15 minutes to do something for YOU? If you are like many women, your job, family, friends, and everyone else comes before your own self-care and needs.
January is an exciting month! It’s a new year, a new month, and a fresh beginning. I want to help make this January productive, relaxing, and fun.
Each day there is a quick challenge to help you prioritize your own self-care! Most of the activities are quick! They can be done on breaks at work or at home under 15-30 minutes. I have found these small challenges to help me feel better and help get me organized!
The January 2016 self-care calendar has resources to help you save money in 2016, declutter, get organized, focus on relationships, reach your goals or resolutions, and still take time for yourself.
I hope you have a planner because some of these challenges will be easier if you have a central location to keep track of your progress!
Are you ready? Here is my free January 2016 Self-Care Calendar to help you focus on yourself for just a few minutes each day. You deserve it!
Here’s a few examples of what you will find in the January 2016 Self-Care Calendar:
- When was the last time you exercised? Most of us would like to lose weight in 2016. Take a 15 minute walk or plug in a short DVD.
- Do you have birthdays or anniversaries to celebrate this month? Make a list if you need to buy cards or gifts!
- Time for some fun! Plan a night to have a meal with friends. You prepare the main dish and ask everyone to bring a side You will have fun and save money over going out!
- Find 5 things each day to donate this week.
- Are you wanting to read more this year? more this year? Create a note in your planner or board on Pinterest of the books on your list!
The link below will take you to the PDF to print out. I have found the best way for me to do these self-care challenges is to hang the calendar on my refrigerator or keep it inside my planner! Don’t keep this tool for yourself! If you find this calendar helpful, please share it with your girlfriends, family and coworkers!
You can see all of my 2016 calendars here!
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!