Does being a homemaker, mom, and or wife ever feel a little too hard? (Like last week when I ran over my 8-year-old’s cat?)
These moments happen! It has nothing to do with how much love you have for your family or home, sometimes our circumstances are simply exhausting!
I spend too much time wishing our home felt more put together and peaceful! I wish I was better at keeping up with housework! I wish I was more consistent about serving healthy, homemade meals and instead of running to activities and serving sandwiches and fast food as often as I do you. The list goes on and on!
Have you found yourself thinking and wishing these thoughts, too?
Our commitment to our family and homemaking is so important its a top priority for most of us. Our commitment to our job of homemaking is so important, we really want to do it right! But so often, we end up feeling discouraged and even like we’re failing.
Maybe you wonder how you can keep up with it all and still have the energy and intentionality to be the kind of mom, wife and woman you want to be.
We all know that homemaking is never going to be stress-free (although that would be great)! But what if you had more (and better) homemaking tools to help make life less stressful?
Each year I get very excited about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. Each year it is jam-packed with tons of homemaking tools to simplify my homemaking journey! I’m happy to announce that the new 2016 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is available!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2016 was created to give you a plethora of amazing, high-quality resources to take some of the stress, overwhelm and difficulty out of homemaking and mothering.
Wouldn’t it feel great to have the feeling of “winning” at homemaking sometimes? These are the homemaking tools you need!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 93 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics that matter to moms such as:
- organization, routines & creating a cozy home
- recipes, grocery shopping and meal planning
- budgeting and saving money
- motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
- cultivating a strong marriage
- faith (for you & your kids)
- and even self-care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and coloring books!)
- and much more…
You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it.
Plus, it comes with these FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want. Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($19.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
It’s available for just 4 more days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
The total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
Learn more or get your bundle now!
If you think getting all those homemaking & mothering helps for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends!
Leave a Reply