Welcome to the 2nd quarter of the year! It’s hard to believe it’s already April! Do you set goals? Each week I set my goals for the week to keep myself on track to reach my goals and fulfill dreams. I’d love to cheer you on in your goals, too! Feel free to leave a comment with your goals for this week at the bottom!
Here are my goals for the week:
- Complete this week’s April’s Mini Challenge: 30 Days of Inspiration. I’ve already started decorating my closet and finished 2 pages in my bullet journal! I love this challenge! It’s been so much fun in the first few days!
- Have a date brunch with Jason.
- Spend 15 minutes each morning reading! Currently I’m reading Hands Free Mama: A Guide to Putting Down the Phone, Burning the To-Do List, and Letting Go of Perfection to Grasp What Really, Little Book of Mindfulness: 10 minutes a day to less stress, more peace, The Fire Starter Sessions: A Soulful + Practical Guide to Creating Success on Your Own Terms, and yesterday I started Hal Elrod’s The Miracle Morning: The Not-So Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8 A.M.) (It’s currently on sale for $1.99 for the Kindle edition! You can download a free Kindle app on your electronic device if you don’t have a Kindle!) The Miracle Morning is so good that I will finish it in 2 days (and yes, I’ll be blogging on it on Friday)!
- Get together with a friend! I’ve neglected getting together with friends lately and I’m really excited about this!
- Exercise 3 times a week. Now that the weather is getting nice I can’t wait to go for walks and to get outside! Yay for Spring!
- Our April family experience will be to start several of our plants from seed.
- Spend at least 15 minutes working on my new website each day. Part of my 30 Days of Inspiration Creativity Challenge is that I’m working on a second blog! 🙂 More details as it gets closer to becoming a reality!
- Outline my next project. Stay tuned! 🙂
What are your goals this week?