I’m so excited for a new month…February!
Living in the midwest this time of year can be a little gloomy. It’s cold and cloudy. It’s during these times that self-care is extra important!
I changed the format of the February self-care calendar back to how the calendars were in 2016. This one prints with a blank 2nd page (sorry about that, just make sure you print pages 1-1). I tried for 20 minutes to delete that 2nd page and finally gave up. It wasn’t worth my self-care at that point to lose my marbles…ha ha! 🙂
Are you ready? Here is my free February 2017 Self-Care Calendar to help you focus on yourself for just a few minutes each day. You deserve it!
You can find all of my self-care calendars here!
This month you can expect for find some fun challenges as well as 3 bonus challenges. Each of these were created to help you live your best life. I hope you enjoy this free resource and share with other women that you know because self-care is so important to all.
Once again, here’s the link for February’s Self-Care Calendar.
Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining in the party!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the *NEW* 2017 rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. I will from time to time feature you here on the blog or on my social media channels. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
By being a regular link up participant you are invited to pin to my Pinterest board Women With Intention Wednesdays. I have ~3,000 followers and this will be great exposure for you. You will need to follow me on Pinterest, email me at email@example.com with your Pinterest information (name and email address). After I have verified you as a regular contributor here in this community I will add you and you may add your content that is appropriate to my readers and followers. I reserve the right to remove you if I find your content unacceptable without any notice to you.
- I’d love for you to share this link-up with other bloggers. This isn’t mandatory but if you like it here, please share with your friends!
[inlinkz_linkup id=694588 mode=1]
Community Building Question: February is typically a cold month here in Nebraska which makes me think of warm things like hot cocoa, soup, and casseroles. What is your favorite comfort food when it comes to colder weather?
My mother in law makes the best potato soup. I’ve tried to replicate but it doesn’t taste the same (maybe the made with love part…ha!) The kids and I always think it’s a treat when we get to have Grandma’s soup on a cold day!
jodie filogomo says
I love the idea of a self care calendar!!
It reminds me of the saying that you can’t pour from an empty cup!!
Thanks so much for this!
That’s exactly true! Thanks for joining in, Jodie!
Susan Shipe says
Soup! And, only occasionally, mac n cheese!!! And, lots of hot tea during the daytime! Thanks for the linkup.
My kids love homemade mac n cheese, too 🙂 Comfort food at its finest! Thanks for linking up, Susan!
It’s been -5 here this week which is pretty cold for us. Hot chocolate is a favorite with our little kids when it’s chilly. Tea and shortbread for me 🙂
Oh that’s cold! I’d have to have hot chocolate, too! 🙂
Michele Morin says
Definitely soup. And if I can manage a batch of homemade rolls to go with it . . . perfect!
Lisa notes says
Chili is one of our favorite winter comfort foods. Thankfully we’ve had a mild winter in Alabama this year so we haven’t eaten too much of it. ha.
This has been the coldest winter I’ve ever experienced! Oregon has been hit with WAY more snow than usual (we’re lucky to have a day or two on an average year).
For warm, comfort food I love chai lattes, homemade creamy soups, and fresh bread. Mmm!
~ linda says
Thank you for sharing this calendar with us. I often need a little push to take care of myself. And thank you for hosting this linkup each week.
We’re having a really hot summer where I am! But, in the colder weather I do really enjoy a slow cooked beef casserole with lots of thick gravy, potatos and carrots.
Naomi Fata says
I’m from New York and yes it is cold and snowy. Soup is yummy but I love a hot cup of chai tea with whipped cream on top! (calories probably not the best for me but thats ok)
Angela @ Setting My Intention says
Definitely soups! Chili, chicken noodle, split pea…any!
Donna Reidland says
Any kind of homemade soup, especially chowders (those New England roots) and lots of steaming hot coffee!
Thanks for hosting!