Our summer is almost over! As much as I honestly dread my kids going back to school next week, there is one thing that has been missing from my life…having a morning routine! I am a true believer that people with strong morning routines are more productive and are less stressed than those who don’t because they tackle the big stuff first thing in the morning!
I had a great morning routine and was making significant progress on my habits during the school year and then summer vacation started. Between the baseball games, our County Fair, going on vacation and just enjoying having our family home together each day, my routines got lost and I am missing them!
I don’t know about you but I function much more effectively when I have a plan and can execute that plan! I love summer vacation and being able to be spontaneous on activities but as a business owner and blogger, I am much more productive and effective with a schedule! Do you feel that way, too?
This week, Maddie started her back to school camps for band and volleyball. Back to school season will quickly bring on fall Bible studies, volleyball and football games, spelling tests, and all the other activities each of our families take part in!
Last year I went through Crystal Paine’s Make Over Your Mornings course. It really helped me get in the mindset of creating a routine that works. Her course was simple to follow and didn’t take a lot of time but I really found myself having a much more successful day when I made over my mornings.
So I’m doing it again…and you’re invited to join me!
Starting Monday, August 15th I will be starting the Make Over Your Mornings course. I’d love for you to join me! I have just created a new Facebook group to help encourage, build community and go through this course together!
My goals for this course are (of course) to develop a successful morning routine, to give you all a community to help encourage and give accountability as we start and finish the course together (each assignment takes from 5-15 minutes), and to help one another by sharing ideas to help us all be more successful in our homemaking, mothering, and business ventures!
By joining the private Facebook group, we will be discussing our specific goals for the course, connect on how to take Crystal’s ideas and use them to help us flourish in our daily lives, and share our thoughts on how we can use these tools to create a passionate, successful morning routine!
Every one of us has different needs, goals, and routines that will help us all become better managers of our home and our time. I can’t wait to connect with you all and see our growth!
I would love for you to join me as we create our morning routines!
Want to know the best part?? Right now, through August 15th Crystal and her team are running a HUGE sale where you:
- You can grab your own Make Over Your Mornings for only $10!!
- Crystal’s course Make Over Your Evenings which is also awesome) is also on sale for just $10.
- OR buy BOTH courses for just $17!!! (That makes each course 50% OFF)!
Here’s how to get this special deal and get 50% OFF both courses:
Click on either of the above courses and when you click the “Buy Now” button it will direct you to the check out page. Once there, you will see the course you picked in your cart for $10 and then right below that you can add the second course for just $7!
Add that to your cart to get both courses for just $17! (Each course normally sells for $17 on it’s own!!)
Here’s how to take part in this fun 14-Day course:
Sign up for the course through my link here and then request to join our private Facebook group here! Check the Facebook group on Monday, August 15 to start in on the fun!
Just in case you have any questions here are a few other things you should know:
- This course is for anyone who is living life feeling constantly behind, overworked, and overwhelmed!
- You do NOT have to get up early to participate! This course is about creating small routines to help you be more productive way!
- This challenge will start August 15th through August 28th. However, this is your course. I will be interacting on the group page every day. I encourage comments and participation but this is your course. You can use it however you want. If the 14 days I’m running this course doesn’t work for you, you get lifetime access to the course when you buy it. You can do it (or restart as I am) when ever you please!
- Each day’s assignment takes approximately 5-15 minutes.
- To take part you will need to buy the course at the awesome price of $10 and then request to join the Facebook group. That’s it!
- This course comes with a 30 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- I will be hosting a Make Over Your Evenings group in September!
Here’s why I’m retaking the MOYM course (and why I think morning routines are so important):
I found this course to be very easy to follow but more importantly, that the changes I made through this course really helped me set up a routine that helped me be more productive and happy with my job as a homemaker. A few goals for my journey this time include spending more time reading the Bible in the morning, establishing a better cleaning routine, and doing my most important things first, so no matter what happens, I feel like I’ve accomplished something during the day!
I hope you will prayerfully consider joining me!
I would love to have a great group of women to complete this course with me. I love providing encouragement and accountability (and love receiving it as well)! I’d love to kick off the school year feeling more productive and less stressed out!
If you want to join me: Head over here to grab this great price and then request to join our private Facebook group!
I’m so excited to get my mornings back, feel less stress, and to help you gain control over your mornings, too!
Leave a Reply