**The link in this post is my referral link. Ordering a product through this link may result in a commission, which helps me pay for the cost of running this site. Thank you! You can read my disclosure policy here.
What do you get the kids who don’t need toys for gifts? What do you give the kid who has more than they need, too many toys, and you don’t know what to do? Don’t worry! I have you covered with the best list of gifts for kids who don’t need toys!
- CD’s or music to download
- Art Supplies
- Leap Frog Educational Toys
- Dress Up Trunk (This is really fun when you get items from Grandma’s and other family members. Throw in some clip on earrings, high heels, and costume jewelry and you’re set!)
- Cooking or baking supplies
- Magnet sets
- Outside play equipment such as trampolines, basketball hoop, volleyball net, sleds, roller skates, and playhouses
- Bikes, Tricycles, Scooters, Wagons
- Pogo Stick
- Learning Kits- Crafts, Science, Food. Little Passports offers educational fun with their Early Explorers
- Magazine Subscriptions such as Clubhouse Jr, Discovery Girls, Boys Life, Ladybug, Highlights High Five, Humpty Dumpty Magazine, and Young Rider are all magazines my kids have enjoyed!
- Surprise boxes from Citrus Lane or Kiwi Crate each month are fun and educational!
- Bath Supplies- Fun body wash, toys, their own sponges, etc.
- Journals and notebooks
- Disney On Ice
- Trolley or Train Rides
- Sports Events (Hockey Games, Baseball Games, etc.)
- Paddle boating
- Camps- horsemanship, Christian camps, 4-H camps, etc.
- A night at a hotel
Gift Certificates To Places Such As:
- Movie theaters
- Bowling Alley
- Local Fun Centers (We have a really fun place called Ballocity which is basically an indoor playground. It’s great when the weather is yucky and the kids need to burn off some energy!)
- Mini Golf
- Amusement ParksRoller Skating
- Water Parks
- Ice SkatingMemberships To:
- Local museums
- Science Centers
- Swimming Pool Passes
Lessons and Classes:
- Horseback or Horsemanship lessons
- Dance- Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, etc.
- Martial Arts such as Karate
- Sports- Swimming, Hockey,
- Art or Crafts
- Music- Instrument lessons, vocal lessons, etc
Other Miscellaneous Gifts We’ve Done:
- Individualized Bath Towels. (We had their name embroidered on plain colored bath towels. It works great for mom because you always know who didn’t pick their towel up off the floor!)
- Personalized Christmas Ornaments. This year I’m planning on buying an Elsa ornament for Ari, Ballet shoes for Nora, Minecraft or Star Wars for Blake, Super Mario for David, and a horse for Maddie. Each year I do this and when they have their own Christmas tree, I will give them the ornaments so they have some decorations.
- Items For their Rooms. We’ve done rugs, new bedding that Maddie wanted, lamps, pictures for the wall, and shelves.
- Swing set
- A family present such as a ski trip.
- Photo books made from Shutterfly. I have made books of them by year and different events. They LOVE them. Plus it’s a keepsake. Win for all!
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!