Are you searching for a planner to help you get organized, that’s pretty, and are a country girl at heart? Ladies! I am so excited about this giveaway! As you all know, I’m a farm wife, I am a farmer’s daughter, and rural living is what I’m all about.
The Heart of the Farm Planner has extra special meaning for me because not only is it a product of Nebraska, but my very talented friend, Cory, designed this beauty!
Everyone that helped her create this planner also is from the Cornhusker state, including the amazing photographs done by Sara Hadenfeldt Photography (and they are stunning)! How cool is that?
Here are the details for you:
MAKING TIME FOR WHAT MATTERS MOST
Made in the USA – NEBRASKA
A high quality weekly planner – designed with you in mind the busy farm wife. We know you’re at the heart of the farming operation. Juggling it all to keep everyone happy, healthy, and fed.
We know firsthand that during certain seasons of the year – all life on the farm – revolves around the crops, the food, the farmer, and of course the weather. Save your time and sanity, while establishing your top priorities all year-long. It’ll free you up to make time for what matters most.
2016 Heart of the Farm Planner – WEEKLY
Materials: 13 Full Color Dividers, Mylar Tabs, Wire bound, Durable Hard front & back covers with gold foil details on the cover
*Weekly Dated Planning Pages (2 Page Spread)
*Full Month Calendar view planning (2 Page Spread)
*Weekly Menu planning pages
*Field Meals Planning Pages & Pre-Planning Checklists
*Beautiful full-color farm lifestyle photography, by local Nebraska artist
*Monthly Top Priorities/Freezer Meal Inventory/Goal Setting/Master Task List/Notes
*Seasonal Bucket Lists for family fun activities
*Lays flat design with double wire-o binding and finished with a durable hardcovers
Dimensions: 8.25 W” x 9.75”H x 1”
What I especially loved:
- The nice, durable cover of this planner is pretty and classy.
- The goal setting pages! It’s so important to have easy access to your goals. This will be easy to follow up with your goals!
- There are a lot of note pages. I use my planner to jot down a lot of information and always seem to run out of pages to write notes. There are note pages for each month and extras at the end.
- I really like the monthly master task list pages. Each month I try to tackle different areas of my home and there is plenty of space to write what I need to do!
- At the end of the planner there is space for 64 meal ideas in the field meals section. Even if you weren’t using it as a farm wife, this is a fantastic place to jot down meal ideas with easy access for when you are meal planning. You could even label you weekly meals as FM#42 and look back in this section without having to write everything out. Genius!
Are you ready to enter to win your own Heart of the Farm Planner?
How to purchase your own Heart of the Farm Planner:
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!