Have you ever looked at the calendar and noticed that the week’s half over and you really haven’t got much accomplished?
I had that thought today. I haven’t written a blog post in a week, my house is a disaster, and my kids have been filthy, eating greasy, yummy fair food, and we’ve been gone more than we’ve been home.
And sometimes that’s what happens when you put your family’s needs before your own!
This week has been gloriously crazy. I’ve had to let go to live life. Let go of the “shoulds” and live!
We’ve celebrated a wedding where I got to bring the flower girl. It was beautiful, fun, and my family had a wonderful day.
We also were preparing for fair which started Sunday. We’ve been putting in 12 hour+ days caring for animals, showing animals and of course…carnival rides!
Living life this week is (or has been):
- a 4-year-old getting a dollar for taking cute pictures and deciding she can buy a pound puppy with her profits.
- a 12-year-old talking to and loving her animals and wondering if that love will lead to a veterinary career.
- watching Grandpa go on the tilt-a-whirl with two 7-year-olds.
- spending time with friends and cheering on their kids as well as your own.
- Photo booths
- going on rides with your cousins.
- adoring your husband as he works his tail off to make a kids dream come true.
- watching friendships bloom.
These are just a few examples (I’ll do a recap next week) of living life this week. What have you done this week to live life?
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already again! Welcome back to another great week of community!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just keep them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! I’ve had a few bloggers email me who haven’t had any clicks and there were more last week than any before. Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
[inlinkz_linkup id=547351 mode=1]
Community building question of the week: What is one thing you do for FUN?
I love antique shopping. I don’t have to buy anything but I really enjoy having time to go to antique stores and look without being rushed (being rushed is a common theme at my house this week…I’m ready for a slow down soon)!