Welcome back! Today’s post is short and sweet. My kids have been home from school due to the ice storm so I haven’t had much time to blog!
Instead, we have read a lot of books, finished their Valentine’s (I found these ideas on Pinterest! So cute!), and played about 30 different card and board games.
I hope you all have had a great week and I’ll have a new post here on Monday! As always thanks for joining in on Wednesday! ❤
Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining in the party!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the *NEW* 2017 rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. I will from time to time feature you here on the blog or on my social media channels. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
By being a regular link up participant you are invited to pin to my Pinterest board Women With Intention Wednesdays. I have ~2,900 followers and this will be great exposure for you. You will need to follow me on Pinterest, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pinterest information (name and email address). After I have verified you as a regular contributor here in this community I will add you and you may add your content that is appropriate to my readers and followers. I reserve the right to remove you if I find your content unacceptable without any notice to you.
- I’d love for you to share this link-up with other bloggers. This isn’t mandatory but if you like it here, please share with your friends!
[inlinkz_linkup id=691464 mode=1]
Community building question: Finish this: One of my favorite books is___________________ ! (I think most of us can agree that the Bible is #1. Let’s try to give some extra ideas of great books. These can be a book you loved as an adult, child, one you read to grandkids, etc.)
I am a big fan of Sally Clarkson’s books in regards to mothering. For young kids, Mo Williams’ Elephant & Piggie books are quite popular right now with my 5 & 7 year-olds. The 9 year-old twins love Judy Blume’s Super Fudge, Owl Diaries and Diary of a Minecraft Zombie. Just a few favorites at my house right now!