Does the thought of “homemaking” make you want to run away from home?
Each of us wear so many hats each day. Whether your hat says mom, wife, student, professional, mentor, girlfriend, bestie, volunteer, or any of the other adjectives that describes what you do on a day-to-day basis, you are busy!
“I just don’t have any time!”
Our homes are supposed to be a sanctuary away from the day to day stresses of life but it’s hard to live that way when we are constantly on-the-go!
It’s time to get back to the old cliché of “home sweet home”!
Even though I’m a stay at home mom and a writer, I’m not home very often. When I am home, it seems I’m playing the catch up games of “Where’s the kitchen counter?” and “Why can’t my boys pee in the toilet”!
If you are too tired to do your laundry, struggle with piles of clutter, never know “what’s for dinner”, are grabbing supper to go because there’s no time to make anything even if you do have a plan, and just want to relax sometimes at home I know how you feel!
Yesterday I purchased my own Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
The “intentional woman” who writes about decluttering, being purposeful, and intentional with my family, home, and time needs help, too!
Here are 6 reasons I knew the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be money well spent for my family:
- I love to read. It’s a treat for me to sit down and read! I also love anything that’s “self-help” and it is even better if it can benefit my entire family. By purchasing the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle I’m not only giving myself the gift of reading time but also knowledge and I’m giving my family a gift, too.
- I want a simpler life. There are tons and tons of resources in this bundle! At this point, I’m only planning on reading 10 of them over the next few months! Is that wasteful? Nope, it’s realistic! It’s less than $3 a resource and I can always read the rest later but I don’t want to overwhelm myself right away! (Plus, part of having a simpler life is less paper clutter so that’s also a win, right?)
- I want to learn more about essential oils! I have used essential oils for over 5 years off and on but know there are many other ways I can use them than what I’m currently doing. However, I don’t want to be “sold” on one brand verses the other (I actually like oils from more than one brand).
- The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle comes with a lot of great additional bonuses. I’m going to use the Craftsy class for my oldest daughter to complete over the summer for a fun project and am excited to check out the Kids Discovery Box From Green Kids Crafts for another summer project!
- I think it’s important to invest as myself. Whether you are an insurance agent, a contractor, or a teacher, most professions promote continuing education. Being a homemaker is also a profession and by becoming a more efficient homemaker pays dividends when I can spend more time with my family. The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a very reasonable way to continue my “education” as a homemaker!
- I can “gift” books to others. That’s right! If a section of books doesn’t appeal or apply to you, (maybe you are done having babies, for example) when you download them, don’t open them and you can gift them to a friend! Once you have passed them along, please delete them from your downloads to respect the authors copyrights but share the information with others that can use it!
Don’t forget you can access this FREE 4-part mini eCourse that is available for a limited time: 4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking!
In this eCourse, you will learn:
- how to never get behind on laundry again,
- how to wake up each day to a sparkling clean kitchen,
- how to avoid the 5 ‘o’clock scramble with a super simple meal planning method, and
- how to set yourself up for success with a quick nighttime routine.
4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking will not take you long to complete, but what you learn through it can change the way you tackle homemaking projects (and maybe even make them more enjoyable)!
Finally as promised, here are my top 10 ebooks in this bundle I can’t wait to read:
To help save my family money:
To help organize myself and home:
Just for me:
For those of you who have wanted to run away from home because your home is messy, cluttered, or you just can’t seem to get homemaking right, I highly encourage you to check out this bundle! Your investment is 100% guaranteed for 30 days! Wouldn’t it be great to have a home that is a sanctuary?
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone.
Disclosure: I have included affiliate links in this post. Thank you for supporting my site You can read my disclosure policy here!