I love being organized! As we are building our new home I’ve been busy trying to declutter my home and life of things I no longer love or use. Here are 5 great organizational products that I love and I think you will, too!
1. If you are on the beginning of a decluttering journey because you have too much stuff, your house is overly crowded, you’re overwhelmed or you simply don’t know what to do with the things you have, Marie Kondo’s The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering & Organizing is one of the best books I’ve ever read.
2. Redi-Tag Divider Sticky Notes are great for making your own dividers in a notebook, making detailed lists, and work great for projects such as a Household or Budget Notebook. I have these and they are perfect in my planner!
3.Kate Spade Gold Foil Dots File Folders are cute and fun to use!
4.Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens are some of my favorite to use for color coding in my planner. I love how they write and are pretty to use!
5. The MiracleFold® Junior Size Laundry Folder Clothes Folder T-Shirts Pants Towels Organizer is an easy way to teach kids how to fold their clothing correctly and also how to maximize storage space in their bedroom.
These are just a few of my favorites! What is one of your favorite organizational tools?
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already again! Welcome back to another great week of community!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just keep them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! I’ve had a few bloggers email me who haven’t had any clicks and there were more last week than any before. Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
[inlinkz_linkup id=545427 mode=1]
Community building question of the week: What is your favorite organizational product?
My favorite is my Erin Condren planner. It was expensive but it’s also pretty, keeps me organized, and happy. Those are 3 wins in my book!