I’m having a root canal done today (on a tooth that I’ve already had a root canal) and have been in quite a bit of pain this week.
Therefore no features this week! Sorry! I do want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and I will hopefully be much more alert and attentive next week! You have all made my year at Women With Intention very special!
Don’t forget to enter to win the 2016 Heart of the Farm Planner! It is seriously beautiful and I know you all would love it!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
[inlinkz_linkup id=592981 mode=1]
Who is the hardest person to shop for on your Christmas list?
Mine is my 8 year old son! He wants robotics and science kits that are geared towards high schoolers- makes it tricky to find things he can do on his own!