Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Welcome to another week of Women With Intention Wednesdays! This is the 49th week! Thank you all for joining in! I love this community!
I am moving this week so please forgive me for not having a feature, next week I’ll have 2 and next week it’s my birthday so there will be some special things going on!
In the meantime, please enjoy 20 Ways To Spread Christmas Joy, my latest on Her View From Home!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
My plan is to spread it through simple kindness when I am out at stores. I also am putting together some items for the neighbors, people that came down from up north to sell trees, and mail deliver.
Christmas cards! I handmake a ton of them each year! : )
I would love to share Christmas joy with a caring attitude and joyful heart. Showing patience to my family and those around me.
Stacey Thureen says
I hope to show Christmas joy through the simple things and through simple actions.
Michele Morin says
Last evening was such a joy as we had our Ladies Missionary Fellowship meeting and our project was to bless the family of a woman who is getting out of jail right before Christmas. The ladies outdid themselves in their giving and when I delivered the gifts to our liason, I found that our “friend” had already been released! Such a happy thing for that family!
Best wishes on your move, Jenny! I moved right before Christmas more years than I want to remember! Be sure to take a moment here and there for YOU 😉 And happy birthday a little early, treat yourself – you’re special.
Amanda B. says
I am going to spread Christmas joy by encouraging everyone this Christmas season to stress less! I tried to make it the focus of my blog after genuinely taking a look at our holiday plans and scaling down. We are feeling the joy over here already! I hope you all are having a wonderfully joyous December!
Thank you for hosting the link-up! I am focusing trying to remain peaceful in my heart so that I can be calm and patient as I go about my errands. I’m slowing down and observing people, praying for them instead of rushing about to get things done. Happy Birthday!
Thanks for another great party! I pinned WAY too many projects that I want to do this weekend 🙂
This is my first time stopping by your space and linking up! Excited to discover encouraging blogs. Be blessed always. Misty.
So glad to have you, Misty! 🙂