Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Welcome to another week of Women With Intention Wednesdays!
This week I’m featuring Tia from Suits To Spit Up with her post The Day I Walked Away From it All…or Did I? Tia had the most reads last week and I enjoyed her point that many women feel their wasting their degrees when they stay home. She argued (successfully in my opinion) that God doesn’t waste anything!
I know when I first stayed home, I felt guilty about paying student loans off for a degree I “wasn’t using”. Now that I’ve been a mom for 12 years, I can guarantee I’m using that degree everyday taking care of my family!
I’m also shamelessly featuring my post The Fringe Hours: Making Time For You & A Giveaway simply because I loved the book and the giveaway ends soon! I truly feel that it’s a great manual for helping you find some time to pursue your own passions! Sign up for your chance to win your own free copy courtesy of Family Christian!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just keep them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! I’ve had a few bloggers email me who haven’t had any clicks and there were more last week than any before. Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
Community building question of the week: Do you have a tradition for Memorial Day?
I grew up with a family that visits the cemeteries and puts out flowers each Memorial Day. It’s a tradition I’ve tried to keep with my kids and it’s fun for them to hear stories about my Grandfather and others in our family who have passed away. We also usually do some fun activities outdoors as well as a family that weekend.