**Some of the links in this post are my referral links. When you order a product through these links it may result in a small commission, which helps me pay the cost of running this site, but does not add any additional cost to you. Thank you for your support of my site and for supporting my family! You can read my disclosure policy here.
I’m a gal who loves to save money but doesn’t have much time to cut coupons and spend a ton of time on deal websites trying to get products for free. I’m busy between all of my kids events and activities, helping Jason on the farm, running this blog, and trying to balance it all there isn’t much time left for couponing and deal hunting!
I’m very excited to introduce you to a company that I originally thought was too good to be true! (Yes, I’m a big skeptic when it comes to new great websites, products, and anything else that promises to make my life easier.) However, I do love to provide my family with safe products to use at a very reasonable cost. Quality is very important to me as well.
Meet ePantry. ePantry is a subscription service that offers inexpensive eco-friendly products (such as Mrs. Meyers, Method, Seventh Generation and other great quality name brands you have seen at local stores and online).
ePantry is very different than other subscription services I’ve seen in the past. Their customer service is like none other I’ve seen. To say it’s wonderful is actually understating how great it is! How many companies do you order from and get a handwritten thank-you on the box?
ePantry also donates 25 square feet of rain forest for each purchase you make and offsets the carbon offset all of their shipments! Environmentally conscious and saving money- whoo hoo!
ePantry also lets you schedule your purchase deliveries. So you control your deliveries! ePantry is not a multi-level marketing company where you have to make a purchase every month.
ePantry will make suggestions for you (which I think is kind of fun) but the ultimate decision is yours. If you don’t want the suggestions, that’s completely fine. You choose what you purchase and when you purchase it.
Here’s the best part! When you refer a friend, they get $10 free to spend at ePantry, and you will receive a $10 credit when they sign up!
Think about it: if you refer 10 friends (who will each save $10 on their first order), you would receive $100 of FREE products!
If you are a blogger, think of the possibilities when you share with your readers!
For those of you who aren’t bloggers, this is an awesome way for you to earn free products!
Chances are you know more than 10 people who can benefit from this great deal! Here are a few to consider: your best friend (or 2), your mom, mother-in-law, sisters, Facebook friends, child’s teacher and friend’s mothers, coworkers, neighbors, Bible study friends and extended family. The possibilities are endless and all you have to do is let people know and give them your code!
Here is what I ordered last month!
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign up for ePantry.
- Next you will login and answer a few simple questions about your home. I’m positive this took me less than 3 minutes. The questions are about family size, how many bathrooms, etc.
- Now you will get to customize your basket. I enjoyed looking through the products and deciding which products I’d like to try and adding them to the basket.
- After you order, you will be able to login to get your referral link. (You must use this link to get the $10 credit)
- For every friend who signs up and orders you will get a $10 referral credit to spend at ePantry!
Are you ready to pick your free products? You can refer friends by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter! Hurry! This offer is too awesome to not share with your friends!
Now on to the link-up!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Welcome to another week of Women With Intention Wednesdays!
This week I’m featuring 3 great bloggers! The first is Kathie at The Character Corner and her post The Email That Made Me Cry (great encouraging posts for you momma’s) and I’m also featuring with Sheila Kimball her inspiring post (and series) 9 Practical Ways To Serve Your Husband. Finally, I’m featuring Winter at Me, Coffee, & Jesus with her post Faith Bigger Than Fear (read this, it’s seriously great!)
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just keep them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! I’ve had a few bloggers email me who haven’t had any clicks and there were more last week than any before. Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
Loading InLinkz ...
Community building question of the week: Graduation is quickly approaching (our school’s is next weekend). What was the best graduation gift you ever received?