Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
I sincerely think that each week the posts get better and better that you all link up! Thank you for sharing your creativity! This week I am behind so if you notice that I haven’t been there to comment or pin your pins yet, don’t worry, I’ll be there soon! (I need to have 2 or more hours of uninterrupted time to read all of these great posts and get them pinned, I’m praying today will be a good day for that to happen!)
This week I’m featuring Chrissy of Littles & Laundry with her great post on 7 Ideas To Shrink Your Grocery Bill! I’m also featuring Karen at Raising Little Superheroes with 5 Must-Have Baby Items!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just keep them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! I’ve had a few bloggers email me who haven’t had any clicks and there were more last week than any before. Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
[inlinkz_linkup id=516330 mode=1]
Community building question of the week: What is one thing that you want to do this summer?
I want to slow down, enjoy my kids being home, and read some books!
We want to spend LOTS of time outside! We have been outside the last few weeks more than we have in months and we are loving the fresh air.
Thanks for hosting…enjoy your day!
Abi Craig says
I’m looking forward to spending lots of time outside and getting some organizational systems in place (in addition to the three things you mentioned as well). Thanks for hosting, Jenny, and enjoy your week.
Jeannie Pallett says
Ace the packing I need to do! And enjoy my backyard for the last summer here. Enjoy making it beautiful for the new owners.
So excited for you and your new adventures, Jeannie!
Wow Jenny, thank you SO much for featuring me this week! It mean’s a lot to me! I hope you have a great week! 🙂
Thanks, Chrissy! 🙂 I enjoyed your blog! 🙂
Brittany at Equipping Godly Women says
This summer–I want to find a good balance between having a ton of fun with my kids and still working and blogging. Kind of nervous how that is going to go.
Balance is tough. I’m going to be slowing down on my blog to enjoy the kids. I can blog forever, my kids are growing up way to fast! 🙂
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ~ C. S. Lewis
Here is hoping your week has been wonderful! Thanks for hosting another great party.
Have a great day,
Denise W. & Aubrie B.
Nikki Frank-Hamilton says
Jenny, Thanks for ho!sting, I love the variety of bloggers that you get here at your party, there is always something that makes me stop and think or giggle or hungry! Thanks again
Thanks, Nikki! I love the variety as well! It makes the posts fun to read!:)
Thanks for featuring me, Jenny! This summer, I am most excited about playing outside with my little superheroes.