Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining in the party!
I hope you are all having a great week! I am excited to tell you that we have a feature this week! (See what happens when my husband is out in the fields until after 11 P.M. and I’m up waiting for him to get home lol!)
Keri is my featured blogger this week! She submitted the post Home Organization 101. Keri has been a very loyal contributor her for a long time so congrats Keri and thank you for being faithful to WWIW!
Here is this week’s link-up!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the *NEW* 2017 rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. I will from time to time feature you here on the blog or on my social media channels. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
By being a regular link up participant you are invited to pin to my Pinterest board Women With Intention Wednesdays. I have ~3,000 followers and this will be great exposure for you. You will need to follow me on Pinterest, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pinterest information (name and email address). After I have verified you as a regular contributor here in this community I will add you and you may add your content that is appropriate to my readers and followers. I reserve the right to remove you if I find your content unacceptable without any notice to you. Please also only pin each of your posts once!
- I’d love for you to share this link-up with other bloggers. This isn’t mandatory but if you like it here, please share with your friends!
Community Building Question: My oldest daughter is having all 4 of her wisdom teeth pulled today. I had to have mine out not long after she was born. 2 questions for you: Have you had your wisdom teeth pulled AND the dentist…love going or hate it? 🙂
I had some not great experiences with the dentist as a child so I still dread going although I have a dentist now that is really, really good (which is good for me because I have bad teeth)! Now my husband on the other hand, has only had one cavity in his entire life so he has no anxiety about the dentist at all! Your turn! (And please have a very happy Easter this weekend!)