Halloween is just a few days away.
I realize that many Christians do not trick or treat or do anything regarding the holiday but I do I let my kids trick or treat.
In my house, we aren’t celebrating anything on Halloween except for dressing up in a costume (which is fun and none of the costumes are scary or gruesome) and receiving candy.
This year my kids are dressing up as Perry The Platypus from Phineas & Ferb, Cinderella, a crazy cat lady, and a soldier. I got Nora’s cats attached to her robe today and I was pretty happy with the results (not Pinterest worthy but for me, pretty good)! She loves it so that’s all that matters…even though she has no idea what a “crazy cat lady” is, she’s well on her way to being one! 😉
As holidays go, my kids like to watch the movies that relate to the holiday. Here are our favorite Halloween movies: (**The links below are my referral links. If you make purchase, I may receive a small commission that I use to help fund this blog. Thank you for your support! You can read my disclosure policy here.)
This is one of my favorite movies, no matter what season of the year it is. It’s cute and the kids love it, too!
Charlie Brown makes our list every year. We usually end up getting out the entire Peanuts Holiday Collection (It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown / A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving / A Charlie Brown Christmas) because one just isn’t enough!
My younger 2 kids have watched this movie over and over again throughout the last year when we got it and they still enjoy it!
My mother-in-law got this for the kids last year and being Toy Story fans, they loved this one, too!
Addams Family Values was on the other day and Maddie sat down and watched it. She thought right away that our family should be the Addams Family for Halloween…maybe next year!?!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Welcome back to another great week of community building and support for one another! I’m so glad you are here and I hope you enjoy this week’s featured post and blogger!
This week’s most popular post is from Elizabeth at Guilty Chocoholic Mama with her post I Don’t Deserve To Be Treated This Way. (She had me with chocoholic mama as I’m snacking on a Snickers while working on this post!) 🙂
Thank you all for giving me such great posts to read each week! Keep them coming!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
Loading InLinkz ...
Community building questions of the week: Just for fun, who are you hoping wins the World Series: Royals or Mets?
Normally, I really couldn’t care less, but being a Nebraska girl with no professional teams in the state, the Royals are who I’ve grown up watching my entire life. (Plus my husband is a HUGE Royals fan!) So go Royals! 🙂