We have made it to day 9! I hope you are enjoying your home as it is becoming more organized and less cluttered!
Yesterday’s challenge was time consuming and I’m tired today! I’m hoping today’s challenge will be a little easier and you all will benefit from it! Today’s challenge is organizing and decluttering your purse, diaper bag, or whatever it is that your money is transported in!
For about 8 years, my purse was a diaper bag so if that is the season of life you are in, take an intentional 15 minutes decluttering the bag! Some women don’t like purses and only use a wallet and that’s great too! There are probably still receipts that can be thrown away and possibly some cards that you can toss, too. A few tips for organizing your purse are:
- Small make up bags work great for organizing a bag. You can put your personal care items in one, writing utensils in another, etc. If you carry a larger purse like I do, it keeps you from having to really dig around the bottom to find what you need.
- I start by dumping everything out on my table.
- Decide what you must have in your purse and organize those either into your zippered compartments in your purse, your wallet, or a small bag you can put in your purse.
- Put away the items that don’t belong in your purse.
- Throw away the trash.
- If you have a bunch of store cards, grab a key ring, a paper hole punch and one card. Make sure you don’t punch a hole in the magnetic strip on your card if it has one! Punch a hole in one corner of the card. Line it up with the next card and punch it as well. Continue doing so until you have them all punched and you can bind them together on your key ring. I loved this project because I got a LOT of cards out of my wallet but yet I have them in my purse for when I need them.
What’s your favorite part of having a clean purse?
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!