If your 2016 has been anything like mine, it has had many highs and some lows, too. This has been especially true with this blog. After 3 years of blogging, the kids getting older and involved in more activities, I spent a good part of 2016 putting this blog on the backburner.
Las week I wrote about conducting a year-end review. One of my key areas of this review was should I continue to blog at all, what would I change my focus to if I continued but changed the course direction, and how can I continue to serve my readers so they want to come back and read my new content?
I’m still sorting some of this out but there will be some changes coming to Women With Intention in 2017 that I think will be beneficial to both you as readers and myself trying to balance the blog, my new business that I’ve been working on the past few months, and my family!
In the meantime, I’d greatly appreciate your feedback on what you’d like to read about in 2017, what you wouldn’t, and in what areas of life you struggle with being intentional.
Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining in the party!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured blogger and possibly another post such as the most popular post. I will only feature you and the most popular posts if you have followed the rules (otherwise I’ll move on to the next most popular post). All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
Loading InLinkz ...
Community building question: What is one area of life you want to be more intentional in 2017?
I need to be more intentional with my health. I’m really bad at getting wrapped up in a project while eating a bag of jalapeño Cheetos! Intentional eating and exercise is one area I need to work on in 2017!
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!