I love summer and have so many things I want to do this year!
I have always been a planner but even in my best intentions, I don’t always follow through with my plan. That is why this year I made my own bucket list. I have it printed out where I can see it so not only so I can easily mark off my adventures but also I see it frequently to keep it fresh in my mind!
As a family, we create a summer bucket list each year. My kids love it and so do I because it helps is focus on what’s most important to our family.
I’ve also always made goals for the summer but not necessarily a fun bucket list for myself so I wanted to try something new this year!
Here is my 2015 Summer Bucket List:
- Enjoy the 4th of July with my family.
- Watch a Royals game in Kansas City
- Try a new summery nail color (I never paint my fingernails. I almost always do my toes but tend to stick to the same colors.)
- Visit a state park with the family.
- Read at least 5 books.
- Participate in summer reading program at the library.
- Watch the sunset over water.
- Host a barbecue.
- Have an unplugged weekend with no technology.
- Have a garage sale. (This isn’t necessarily fun but I want to use the money for some new home decorations and get rid of a lot of things I don’t want to move!
What is on your bucket list this summer?
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!