- This was our first week of summer vacation! Due to the weather being unseasonably cold, we had an indoor picnic to celebrate, started summer ball (with 2 games getting postponed due to rain), and started really working with the 4-H steers.
- This past week a great woman left this world to be with our Heavenly Father. Honestly, when I heard the news, I felt my heart-break for her family. Her daughters have been like sisters to me and their whole family has loved me and supported me during my hardest and most difficult times, when some of my own blood-related family did not. Life is not about how much money you have, what your job is, or where you live. It’s about how you treat others, make them feel, and extend God’s grace. I hope that when I pass away, people will look at me the same way they saw her.
- I have been really aware of how much stuff we have. Between our upcoming move, this article that I shared on the Facebook page earlier this week, and trying to keep up with the kids we have too much! I’m still processing how I want to blog about it but there will be some serious decluttering happening soon.
- I got some new books this week that I’m really excited to start reading! I ordered The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul and the InnerGuide 90-Day Goals Planner with Journal & Organizer, Monthly, Weekly, Daily Appointment Book, Your Life Coach in a Book, Makes a Thoughtful Gift. Both of these are to help with a project that will be coming later this summer or early fall.
- After a rather emotional week, we were pleasantly surprised to come home to my flowers planted by my mom! This was a big deal as I had 4 flats full of plants on my porch before I left and came home to zero left to plant! Thanks mom! I love beautiful plants, they are a true gift from God!
How was your week? Did anything sad, good, or beautiful happen to you?