Can you believe that it’s already March 1st? We have 30 days to finish out the first quarter of the year! How are you doing on your goals for 2016? Do you need to make any adjustments?
My One Word 2016 is delight. When I set my goals for 2016, I made sure that my goals would give me delight as I complete them.
I set some big, hairy goals for March 2016!
It Works! extended it’s amazing Double GOOD (get out of debt) bonuses and I have some big goals for that business along with my blog and personal life. I can’t wait to see how many lives can be changed because of these bonuses!
I’m in the midst of taking 2 blogging classes so that is also high on my priority list.
Here are my March 2016 Goals:
- Complete Create Meaningful Bedtimes March Mini-Challenge. My kids have always had a good bedtime routine. Even though they go to bed at 8 P.M. each night, don’t fight about bedtimes and generally have time for snuggles, I’ve felt we could make it more of a bonding experience and I’m looking forward to that with my kids. I always feel rushed at bedtime so I’m excited for this intentional time.
- Make 2 extra payments on my student loan. I’m on target to pay off this in 2016 (which would be 21 months early)! Considering I’ve been a stay-at-home mom for the last 8 years I’m ready to be done with Nelnet!
- Read 3 books. I am loving Breaking Busy: How to Find Peace and Purpose in a World of Crazy by Alli Worthington! I’m sure I will be blogging tips and hints from this book. I’m also reading Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day by Glynnis Whitwer. Finally, I just picked up Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up from the library so I need to start on that ASAP. I will be tracking my KonMari progress in my bullet journal!
- Get through 3 units in Elite Blog Academy.
- Complete 4 lessons in Bite-Sized Blogging.
- Track my time. Last week when I read I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time the author recommended keeping a time journal. I thought the first week I tracked my time, my life was kind of out of whack with sick kids but every week it’s been that way! There is no “normal”!
- Clean the office.
- Exercise 4 times a week. I’m continuing my January mini-challenge of exercising 4 times a week.
- Our March family experience will be to have a family fun night! We will be making homemade DIY pizzas, watch a new movie (The Peanuts Movie, play board games and drink hot chocolate!
- Help 4 new distributors start their It Works! business (and change their lives with extra cash) while the Double Ruby bonus is available.
- Help 10 people change their lives by living a healthier lifestyle.
What are your goals for March?
Now onto my February Goals Recap! I am thrilled with my February goals. Sometimes when you are shooting for big stars, the little ones don’t quite get completed. I didn’t everything marked off the list but I did get the majority of them crossed off! That’s a win! I don’t expect perfection but I know by setting these goals I have something to aim at!
Here were my February 2016 Goals:
Complete February “I Love You” Mini-Challenge. I’m so excited about this because I think it will be fun and be a great experience for our family. Make 2 extra payments on my student loan. I realized that I could pay off my student loan this year if I added $200 a month to my regular payment. This would pay it off 21 months early!
- Read 3 books. I have 3 new books that I want to read in February.
First is Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits–to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life by Gretchen Rubin. I checked this out from the library and considering we are in a Blizzard Warning starting tonight I’m glad I have it!I also ordered Breaking Busy: How to Find Peace and Purpose in a World of Crazy by Alli Worthington and Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day by Glynnis Whitwer. I have a good start on both Breaking Busy and Taming the To-Do List. Hopefully will be finishing in the next week! Finish February 2016’s editorial calendar for the blog and start on March’s editorial calendar. Getting myself organized to blog is something I struggle with on a daily basis. This is one area I’m hoping to improve on in 2016 verses “winging it” as I have done in the past.I’m so excited, I have March’s calendar already done! Whoo hooo! Play with Silhouette Cameo’s software online. I’m going to be honest here, this software is intimidating! However, after doing a lot of research, I feel this is the right machine to help me with my 2016 projects for the blog! Track my time. Last week when I read I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time the author recommended keeping a time journal. I did this and was amazed at how much time I was wasting waiting on people and wandering around the house without direction. I don’t expect to be a machine but there are a lot of hobbies I’d like to have more time for that I will be working into my time journal! Clean and organize the storage room downstairs. (This will help me get the remaining boxes out of my laundry room so that will complete January’s goal, too!)
- Exercise 4 times a week. I’m continuing my January mini-challenge of exercising 4 times a week. I am starting a fitness challenge with some friends that will definitely be challenging. I didn’t get in 4 times a week but I did get in 3 times a week each week so that’s a success!
Make Snow Ice Cream. Considering it’s supposed to blizzard late today and tomorrow, I think this is definitely can be done to complete my February family experience! You can see my 12 Fun Family Experiences here! Collaborate with 2 new business partners.
How did you do on your goals in February?
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!