Welcome to a new week! We have been enjoying a fun extended weekend with the kids so I feel like I’m already behind on my goals for this week but family always come first over the to-do list! (It’s just hard on a personality driven by “what’s next” on the to-do list.
I’m trying to avoid the “what’s next” syndrome by focusing on my One Word delight!
I’ve found it very useful to focus my goals around what brings me delight. It’s great motivation and delightful! 😉
Here’s how I did on last week’s goals:
Continue February “I Love You” Mini-Challenge.The kids have loved this! If you’re looking for a way to connect, try it for a week! They have been writing Jason and I notes, too! Make extra payments to my student loans.I’m so excited to have made enough with It Works and by cutting expenses to do this! Finish Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits–to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life by Gretchen Rubin. I have 9 pages left! If you’re looking to improve your habits, this is a great place to start!
- Read 3 chapters of Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day by Glynnis Whitwer. I am through Chapter 1. Procrastination…oh this might be written for me. I think it’s going to be quite convicting! My reading suffered this week, partly due to not getting all of my exercise in and partly due to just not making it a priority.
Go on a date!
- Spend 30 minutes playing with Silhouette Cameo’s software online. I’m struggling with getting excited about this so I need to decide if I want to pursue this or not. I ran out of extra time because I started a blogging course instead. I will try again this week.
- Track my time and continue using my bullet journal. I am loving bullet journaling! I’ll have a post about it on Wednesday! I did a terrible job at this but I am loving the bullet journal (so much that my post got way to long and I’m working on dividing it up for many posts in the near future).
Go through the dressers in the storage room downstairs.
- Exercise 4 times a week. I got 3 days in. With the kids home part of the week and I babysat for a friend another day, that was successful!
Read with the kids 70 minutes this week.I didn’t track exact minutes by we were close if we didn’t quite make it.
Here are my goals for the week:
- Finish February “I Love You” Mini-Challenge.
- Create March budget.
- Read 3 chapters of Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day by Glynnis Whitwer.
- Go on a date!
- Spend 30 minutes playing with Silhouette Cameo’s software online. I’m struggling with getting excited about this so I need to decide if I want to pursue this or not.
- Create posts on bullet journaling
- Hang 4 curtains (I hate doing this). I’m definitely not an interior designer!
- Exercise 4 times a week.
- Read with the kids 70 minutes this week.
- Work with Nora using Cuisenaire Rods . Nora’s vision therapist recommended Cuisenaire Rods to help with math. Have you ever tried them?
What are your goals for this week?
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!