Welcome to a new week! Last week I didn’t list my goals and I really missed it.
I’m still focusing on my One Word delight! My goals all revolve around what brings me delight. This has been a really nice way of keeping me motivated to complete my goals!
- Continue February “I Love You” Mini-Challenge. The kids have loved this! If you’re looking for a way to connect, try it for a week! They have been writing Jason and I notes, too!
- Make extra payments to my student loans. I’m so excited to have made enough with It Works and by cutting expenses to do this!
- Finish Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits–to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life by Gretchen Rubin. I have 9 pages left! If you’re looking to improve your habits, this is a great place to start!
- Read 3 chapters of Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day by Glynnis Whitwer. I am through Chapter 1. Procrastination…oh this might be written for me. I think it’s going to be quite convicting!
- Go on a date!
- Spend 30 minutes playing with Silhouette Cameo’s software online. I’m struggling with getting excited about this so I need to decide if I want to pursue this or not.
- Track my time and continue using my bullet journal. I am loving bullet journaling! I’ll have a post about it on Wednesday!
- Go through the dressers in the storage room downstairs.
- Exercise 4 times a week.
- Read with the kids 70 minutes this week.
What are your goals for this week?
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!