We are officially 1/2 way through January! How are you doing with your goals? Are you sticking to your plan or have you drifted from your goals?
If so, don’t worry! You can pick yourself back up and start again. (You also might need to reevaluate your goal. Was it realistic? Is it something that you’ve lost interest in?)
In order to keep my goals in sight and mind, I like to list my goals each week.
Here are my goals for the week:
- Have a date!
- Follow-up therapy with Nora.
- 10 minutes of Math 5 times.
- 20 minutes of reading each night.
- Get a massage.
- Begin the new It Works! System and Hair, Skin, & Nails. I’m so excited to start this new System! I’ve been waiting (very impatiently) for my System to get here.
- Exercise 4 times.
- Finish PUSH: 30 Days to Turbocharged Habits, a Bangin’ Body, and the Life You Deserve! by Chalene Johnson. I’m 1/2 way there! If you’ve done her 30 Day Push Challenge this is very similar but I’m getting some really good new information, too!
- Clean laundry room. This has been the catch-all for our stuff that doesn’t have a home yet and for some of our builder’s stuff. Not after this week!
- Take down Ari’s old bed (she’s getting a new one on Tuesday.
- List 5 things to sell on Facebook.
Women With Intention:
- Get post written for Facebook party on Monday, January 25th!
- Set up scheduled campaign on Board Booster.
- Complete Unit 3 of class.
- Contact 3 potential sponsors.
- Follow up with 3 customers.
- Contact 3 potential clients.
- Get all party materials put away.
All of these goals are small pieces broken down to get me closer to achieving my goals for January.