Can you believe that it’s Halloween? That means, we’ve made it to the finish line of the 31 Days Of Intentional Living Challenge. Even though the challenge is over, it’s really just the beginning. Every day is a new day to live an intentional, purposeful life.
I’ve learned a few things since beginning this series (and I hope you have, too)!
- Some days I really bomb out on living an intentional life. You know what, that’s ok. No one is perfect. We sin, we repent, and pick ourselves up and try again the next day.
- Writing for 31 days on one topic is definitely not an easy feat. Obviously I love this topic, but I’m ready to start blogging about the upcoming holidays, show off a few of my furniture repurposing projects (if I can do this…seriously ANYONE can), and celebrate the blog’s 1 year anniversary. I’ve let a lot of the behind the scene stuff go this month so I’m looking to catch up a little of what I’ve behind on the last month!
- This challenged reaffirmed that yes, I really do love blogging. I’ve had my moments of frustration of not knowing if I should continue doing this, if anyone cared, why is the blog not growing, and all of the other frustrations most people have trying to turn something you love, into something that others love as well. However, this challenge opened my eyes in a new way that even if I help one person, that is a ministry- which makes it worthwhile!
- I am not a very organized person. Ok, I knew this already but this REALLY reaffirmed that I’m not a very organized person…
- Lastly, that I love it when you leave me comments! I’ve had more fun interacting with you and finding out your interests, feelings, and insights than I ever thought I would! Thank you so much for sharing my posts and coming back for more!
Now that October is the past, what are you most looking forward to in the next few months? 2014 is quickly winding down! What are you hoping to do before the end of the year? What would you like to read about here on the blog? Leave me a comment below!
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!