I am super excited that I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award. THANK YOU to Laura at Little Bits Of Granola for the nomination. I feel so blessed! What a wonderful thing to be a part of. I am happy to accept the award and to participate in One Lovely Blog.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog:
So here are 7 random facts about me:
- My favorite color is pink but it hasn’t always been! When I was in high school, my mom wanted me to have a girly room. I refused and my room was decorated in Chicago Bulls décor…including a red ceiling fan…sorry mom!
- I love to travel and now have been out of the U.S. 4 times- St. Kitts once, Puerto Rico once, and twice to Mexico.
- 4 out of my 5 children have either a first or middle name in honor of someone special to us. The only one that doesn’t is our oldest daughter.
- When I was a little girl I always swore I wouldn’t marry a farmer (my dad is also a farmer)…I’m so incredibly blessed that I did (although I can’t wait for harvest to be over. The hours are so long!)
- I think I have adult ADD. Either that or it’s the 5 kids! Either way, I have a very hard time staying focused on anything longer than 5-10 minutes.
- I volunteer to help with Halloween parties at school every year. It’s my favorite school holiday because the kids have so much fun! This year I’m in charge of 2 games and a snack for the 1st Graders. I’ve been searching Pinterest for about a week and have found some really fun ideas!
- I’d love to have a professional organizer come into my home and help me go through our stuff. I secretly would love to be a minimalist but with our family I don’t think it’ll ever work out! 🙂
I’m excited to announce the 15 bloggers I nominate for this award. They are all embracing creativity in their own ways and inspiring others in their journey! The nominated bloggers are:
- Stephanie @ Called His. Her post on Tithing of Words: How To Put God First In Your Reading & Writing is one of the most thought provoking posts I’ve read in a long time!
- Tami @ This Mom’s Delight wrote a great read about Mom Needs A Time Out!
- Sara @ Balancing In The Holy Mess. Her post on My Family Hates Exercise caught my attention instantly!
- Brittany @ Equipping Godly Women. Brittany is one of my favorite blogging buddies! I thought her post on How One Woman is Making A Difference With 2 Brightly Colored Signs was interesting and thought provoking!
- Elizabeth @ Balm To My Soul. I enjoyed Keeping Up With The Busies: 6 Tips To Manage Busyness
- Kristie @ Family, Health, Home. Her post on Finding Your Perfect Diet caught my attention right away!
- Jennifer @ Heaven Not Harvard is wrote an interesting post on 30 Days Without Complaint
- Renee @ Renew Your Space always has great productivity tips and I enjoyed her post on How To Use A Planner With Your Desires In Mind!
- Laura @ Short & Sweet Moments wrote one of my favorite marriage post- Best Piece Of Marriage Advice For Any Married Couple
- Starla @ Pressing In & Pressing On With Starla J. Check out her post on 5 Ways To Be Less Stressed!
- Michelle @ The Happiness Blogger wrote a great post on Have A Dream: The Possibilities Are Endless!
- The Saving Cents Mom. Here’s a great post on Creating A Stockpile!
- Lydia @ Not Afraid Of The Snow. She has some great Tips For Selling On Ebay
- Jenny @ The Littlest Way has a great post on What Does The Bible Say About Money
- Bree @ Bree Talks has some fun Simple Silly Toddler Snacks. I know even my bigger kids would love these!
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!