December is a busy month, jam-packed with events, gift giving, and family. It’s hard to take care of ourselves, which is why I created this self-care calendar. By taking 15 minutes for yourself each day you will feel better and have more energy!
Each month in 2015, I will be offering a FREE monthly self-care calendar. I hope you all benefit from this free resource, print it out, and spend some time taking care of you!
Self-care is a need that many of us forget to prioritize. After taking care of our home, family, job, and as activities there isn’t much time for ourselves.
My goal is to give the best tools possible to help you take care of yourself and live with purpose and intention!
Here’s a few examples of what you will find in the December’s calendar:
- Have you tried writing out scripture as a way to grow in your relationship with God? As you write it out, read it aloud. Enjoy your time with God!
- Create a vision board on Pinterest (I will be adding to mine the next few weeks) for your goals for 2016 as well as motivation to keep you going!
- Have you thought about gifting experiences this year instead of stuff? Memberships and tickets are a great clutter free gift!
The December 2015 Self-Care calendar is a tool for you! Print out the Calendar to easily focus on your own self-care.
Each day there is a quick challenge to help you prioritize your own self-care needs and priorities! Most of the activities are easy and can be done on breaks at work or at home under 15-30 minutes!
I have found these small challenges to help me feel better, accomplish goals, have more purpose, and help get me organized!
If we can’t take 15 minutes before bed or throughout the day to devote to ourselves, that’s pretty sad.
The link below will take you to the PDF to print out. Hang the calendar on the refrigerator or keep it inside your planner!
Don’t keep this tool for yourself! Share it with your girlfriends, family and coworkers!
I’d love your feedback at the end of the month if it helped you!
Be sure to check out the first day of each month for a new monthly self-care calendar! You can find all the self-care calendars here!
Are you looking for more ways to live with intention? Check out these posts!
- 31 Days of Purpose
- A Home With Hospitality
- 31 Days of Intentional Living
- 5 Ways To Build Up Your Husband Taking Less Than 5 Minutes
- Eat That Frog!
- 10 Life Skills Every Child Needs To Succeed Before Leaving The Home
- Saving Money
- 31 Days Of Scripture To Pray For Your Husband
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!