Are you ready for the 4th of July? I love the 4th! Beautiful fireworks, tasty barbecue, and fun with family and friends. In order to celebrate our freedom, great yard games and recipes are needed!
For those of you who need some 4th of July inspiration, here are 5 great ideas to start with and then there are even more underneath! Enjoy!
1. Just Imagine’s red, white, and blue fruit skewers would be a great 4th of July snack!
2. Easy Fruit Pizza is always a great treat for barbecues and get togethers!
3. Charles Hudson’s Stars & Stripes Bean Bag Toss Boards are patriotic and fun!
4. Concrete Cottage’s Painted Lawn Stars are a fun way to jazz up your grass and celebrate the holiday!
5. The Better Mom’s Red, White, & Blue Berries & Cheese Tray is healthy and pretty!
Some other favorites were:
- Sister-Dipity’s water piñatas
- Cake Central’s Cake Pops
- Noble Pig’s Patriotic Cones
- 4th of July Firecracker Cakelettes by She Knows
- Mom 4 Real’s Patriotic Upcycled Can Flower Pots
I can’t wait to try out some of these ideas and if you try them, let me know what you think!