Good Morning! It’s the last day of our decluttering challenge! Today’s decluttering challenge is to go through your office for 30 minutes and declutter. There are many things in the office that can be decluttered! Office supplies, paper, your desk (which we already did on Day 18) and gadgets are just a few. Here are a few tips as you declutter your office:
- Do you need all of these items? Do you use these items? If the answer is no to either, you may want to get rid of them.
- Put like items together. Gather all pens and pencils and put them together. The same goes for notebooks, printer paper, and office supplies.
- If you have drawers organize them by what is most important on top, followed by the next of importance.
- If you have a pile of papers, file them by category. It will be easier to find them later.
- Any extras that don’t belong in that area need to come out. The tidier your work space is, the more efficient I believe you will be.
I hope you can see some significant progress after this challenge. I’ll check back in this evening to see how you did on today’s challenge!