Hi ladies! Welcome to week 53 of Women With Intention Wednesdays!
I hope you are ready for some fun this week!
Can you say giveaways? I’m so excited!
I have greatly appreciated those of you who have been around since the beginning and those of you who are new! This is a great group of women that I feel very blessed to have been able to read your blogs, your words, and thoughts.
So to celebrate and to help grow Women With Intention Wednesdays, I wanted to do something fun to start up 2016!
The first thing I’m giving away is Beth Moore’s Looking Up Devotional Journal: Trusting God with Your Every Need.
I am also giving away Ann Voskamp’s One Thousand Gifts: A DVD Study: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
Watch my Facebook page, I will be announcing a Facebook party later this week where you can win more prizes!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
[inlinkz_linkup id=596692 mode=1]
Community Building Question: I’m debating about adding a featured blogger each week to the link up. Would you be interested in having me feature you? When you are featured, would you want to be a co-host?
I’d love all comments and suggestions on this! I want this to be one of your favorite places to link up each week and to grow this link-up to get you all more exposure! 🙂