November is the month of thankfulness. I have been feeling extra blessed and thankful lately so I thought it’s only appropriate to list 10 things I’m thankful for in 2015!
1. My Faith. I am so grateful and humbled to be loved by a gracious God.
2. My husband. My husband is amazing.
3. My children. I’m so blessed to be at home to see their changes, their growth, and their dreams.
4. My family. I’m thankful for both my immediate and extended family.
5. Our health. We have been very blessed with good health this year.
6. Friends. My friends keep me laughing, crying, and everything in between. The last few years have been hard for me with friendships and I’m grateful for my new friends and my old friends who still love me for my flaws and that have supported me.
7. Our farm. Jason finished harvesting last night. It’s been a long harvest, we celebrated with a date night!
8. My new business. I feel very lucky to be able to pursue some extra money with It Works! to help my family pursue our dreams without working 8-5 outside the home.
9. Our Veterans. It’s Veteran’s Day and I think it’s very important to acknowledge that without them, I wouldn’t have these freedoms. Thank you to those who have served and continue to do so! You are heroes!
10. My blog readers. You are what keep me writing and dreaming. Thank you for visiting my little piece of the internet, commenting and encouraging me with your words. I sincerely appreciate you linking up and sharing your stories, too!
11. Chocolate. I know, I already listed 10 and this one is totally not appropriate to be included in this list but I love it. I already found the Snickers Christmas trees at Target. Fresh Snickers are seriously a small slice of Heaven on earth! So it’s 10 serious things I’m thankful for in 2015 and 1 not serious thing I’m thankful for!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Welcome back to another great week of community building and support for one another! I’m so glad you are here and I hope you enjoy this week’s featured post and blogger!
This week’s most popular post is from Nicole at Children Are A Blessing with her post Free Thanksgiving Printable Pack. As a mom, I’m very thankful for Nicole and her great printables to get us into the thankful Thanksgiving mood!
Thank you all for giving me such great posts to read each week! Keep them coming!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
In order to help grow this community with great posts and relationships, I would love it if you would add the party button to your sidebar, your blog directory page, or a text link at the bottom of your post. This isn’t required to participate in the link-up but I would really appreciate it!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button for your site! Thank you for linking up and sharing your great posts!
Loading InLinkz ...
Community building questions of the week: What is your favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving?
My father in law usually smokes a turkey and a prime rib for Thanksgiving. They are both delicious (and I’m not normally a turkey fan).