- Payoff credit card. December was a really expensive month this year with the added expenses of finishing our house and my root canal. I don’t mind using my credit card for rewards but it needs to be paid off.
- Make 2 extra payments on my student loan. I realized that I could pay off my student loan this year if I added $200 a month to my regular payment. This would pay it off 21 months early!
- Read 2 books. I have 2 new books that I want to read ASAP! When Amazon had a 25% off coupon I bought I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time by Laura Vanderkam (I love her books) and my library recently bought PUSH: 30 Days to Turbocharged Habits, a Bangin’ Body, and the Life You Deserve! by Chalene Johnson. I’m really excited to read them both!
- Put together the 2016 plan for the blog. I have tons of ideas that I’m really excited about! I need to make an outline with everything I need scheduled to complete!
- Research Silhouette Cameo’s and Cricut Explore. I’m working developing some new products for the blog and I think this is what I’m looking for. (Do any of you have one?)
- Schedule New Year Facebook party! I have a bunch of fun new giveaways and since I’ve never done a Facebook party, this is a great time to start!
- Clean and organize laundry room. My laundry room has been the go-to place for piling boxes that don’t have a home yet on our main floor of the house.
- Exercise 4 times a week. This is my mini-challenge goal for January. I haven’t been on the elliptical in a month because I’ve got my exercise by moving, cleaning, etc. Now that we are semi-settled, it’s time to get back on the machine to stay in shape!
- Finish filling in planner. I need to add in all the school events for 2016.
- Collaborate with 2 new business partners. More to come on that!
What are your goals for January?
Have you enjoyed what you read here today? Do you have friends or other women you know that could benefit from this resource? If so, please do me a favor! I have included the links below to share with other intentional women! They’ll be glad you did!