Welcome to week 52 of Women With Intention Wednesdays! Thank you for spending a year with me!
Next week, I have some great surprises for you all! I will be giving away a bunch of prizes to help you live intentionally and even more importantly as a Christian woman! A few hints for you include …Beth Moore and Ann Voskamp! I’m so excited!
This week instead of a feature I just want to give you a small piece of my heart.
It blesses me so that you all come visit week after week!
I’m honestly a little overwhelmed today.
I finally am completely moved except for our deep freeze. Yay! Wow, that was so much work!
I also found out that a 17-year-old boy (a friend of my nephew) passed away in a car accident last night.
I can’t imagine the pain his parents are in tonight. My heart is breaking for his family.
So I’m asking you all for 3 things today.
First, please say a prayer for his parents and family. My second request is that you tell 5 people how much they mean to you. Finally, thanks for being patient with me in this link up as we get ready to launch in the New Year. I have a lot of very great things coming (starting next week) that I believe you will all like!
Life is short and unpredictable. Don’t regret not letting someone know how special he or she is to you!
Welcome to Women With Intention Wednesdays!
Here is what you will find at Women With Intention Wednesdays:
- This is a link up party where you come to encourage one another, have fun, and share your best posts to help women live their best life!
- In other words, any post that you have written about Christian living, homemaking, relationships, healthy living, living a frugal life or that helps another woman can be included in this link up! Please just them family friendly (I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel isn’t appropriate).
- This link up is beneficial for every woman! Whether you are a blogger or a reader, this is one you won’t want to miss! I’m very excited to offer this link up as a place to not only build new relationships between bloggers but also by providing an awesome resource of information for my readers!
Here are the rules of this link up:
- You must link directly to your post (no homepages, please).
- Please link up no more than 2 posts each week and please do not link up the same post week after week.
For every link you add, please visit the link before you and one other of your choice. If your links are consecutive visit the blogger before you and your choice for the 2nd link. It’s impossible to build relationships when no one communicates! Please don’t link and run!
- By linking up you give me permission to share your posts and photos on this blog and social media. Each week I will choose a featured post. I will only feature and pin your post if you have followed the rules. All features will be linked back to the original source.
- You also give me permission to email you a quick reminder that the party is live. You may opt out anytime. I don’t spam my readers with emails.
- Answer the community building question below so we all get to know each other! That’s the purpose of being here! 🙂
How do you celebrate the New Year?
I’m going to try making crab legs for the first time. We’re staying home and it might be a fun new tradition!